Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Marine vs Spurs

20 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Sorry, but could they not have found someone other than Dublin? 

The BBC are actually saving licence fee money here as Dion is checking out the houses after the game.

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

You'd like to think so but I'm willing to bet not a single fine was handed out.  Can't be too heavy handed on these lovable Scousers.......

No doubt being such a small place they are all chummy with the locals. There appears to be a few police officers within sight of the pitch too (WTF are those 2 in the far right corner about? What happened to the red zone?) 

3 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

Like we'd turn down the chance to have him

Think we would pay his wages do you?

1 minute ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Hmmm, I know nothing about fashion, but WTF was Alan Shearer wearing on his head.

I think it is called a cap

53 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

The BBC are actually saving licence fee money here as Dion is checking out the houses after the game.

If I wanted advice from Dion Dublin it would be about stairs going up to the bedroom

Edited by David Brent
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I like Dion Dublin - he’s a refreshing voice from a former player who’s been there and done it. No doubt at all that he’ll remember playing a places like Marine during his early days. You could almost hear the nostalgia in his voice.

Edited by Robbored
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, maxjak said:

Sorry, but could they not have found someone other than Dublin?  He's like  a wacky Uncle who never shuts up with a constant stream of the "Bleedin Obvious"   I DON'T want innane waffle, I want some analysis and insight, I cannot stand him.  He makes Alan Shearer  appear like Einstein?

Martel Maxwell? 

5 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Blatant bias from Dion Dublin "Well done, young man" to the Marine keeper

5 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Noooooo, not having that. He's alright.

Perhaps your posts on Dion Dublin were sardonic ... ?! Or am I just touting for a (pathetic) whoosh?!

5 hours ago, BS2 Red said:

4 hours ago, David Brent said:

If I wanted advice from Dion Dublin it would be about stairs going up to the bedroom

Dion actually made a pre-match quip about houses and stairs going up to the bedrooms - guess the joke is on you then! 😳😂🍷

• Confused 1