IGNORED

Reading (H) - Tues 16th Feb 19:45 - Matchday thread

Match Polls  

325 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Reading Score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

5. 5. Do you WANT City to win tonight?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/16/21 at 19:46

7 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I’m right in thinking that Palmer performed under managers who weren’t given the job solely on nepotism or their ability to say yes thought, didn’t he? 

Wasn’t he quite good for Huddersfield once?

As someone else said he played a bit-part in Huddersfield's promotion. He'll get a footnote if Swansea go up this season. Bar that...not really.

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Unsure about the side, is it Mariappa on the left? Vyner?

Nagy and Lansbury seems technically okay as a collection. Not such a fan of Wells and Diedhiou yet again.

Expect our left to be targeted, 2 v 1 in both wide areas looks worrying, should be okay centrally in some respects.

Nice to see Sessegnon back in the matchday squad.

He'll be next victim out on the left side

2 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Did the sky commentator just say Mariappa is a former Bristol City player and he's probably hoping his return to Ashton Gate is better than his return to Vicarage Road

I thought I was hearing things.

Mariappa is however an ex Reading player so the commentator was obviously getting confused.

3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Unsure about the side, is it Mariappa on the left? Vyner?

Nagy and Lansbury seems technically okay as a collection. Not such a fan of Wells and Diedhiou yet again.

Expect our left to be targeted, 2 v 1 in both wide areas looks worrying, should be okay centrally in some respects.

Nice to see Sessegnon back in the matchday squad.

It’s 3 cb’s. AM at RCB, TK central, TM LCB. 
ZV RWB, JH LWB. 
HL DM  
JP & AN CM’s 

Just now, Engvall’s Splinter said:

13 minutes in and I’ve already seen Diedhou casually trotting over to close down on a couple of occasions. Surely he’s not being told to that? Surely we press with urgency, to create mistakes especially in the first quarter. 

I think he’s at risk of tarnishing his legacy if he continues to phone it in for the rest of the season. Makes you wonder how much he actually cares about our club 

Archived