Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

2 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Have had a few troubles with Robins TV in the past, but could not fault it last night.

With it being on Sky I would assume that the numbers logging on would be much lower than normal, I wonder if that is a reason?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, phantom said:

With it being on Sky I would assume that the numbers logging on would be much lower than normal, I wonder if that is a reason?

Yep, I'm sure you're onto something there.  Limited bandwidth on the streaming server.  If they are going to charge for the service, they have to provide the bandwidth.

For todays game v QPR is Chris Martin watching the same game? When asked would Nigel Pearson give 'em a b********g he said 'We've not been too bad...(or similar) 

Summerisers that are part of the squad not a good idea

Edited by Always red
On 03/03/2021 at 12:10, 2015 said:

Camera work has been dreadful tonight

If you think that was bad you should have been watching the first 2 seasons of Robins TV. I had to take a seasick tablet every game. The bloke loved his zoom!!!

I have to say I`ve never had a problem with it. I did used to lose sound part way through (some would say that`s a bonus!) but found that was down to the crappy old laptop I was using. I`ve not had the problem now I`ve got a new one.

I`m on BT Broadband and using Chrome to watch if that helps anyone.