Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

David Lloyd former Stadium Announcer

25 minutes ago, jambodinho said:

I was completely unaware until the other day that he used to be an actor. No major roles but was in the young ones, bottom, allo allo and was in Maid Marian and Her Merry Men which was a hugely popular program for those of us that were kids in the 90’s. 

Never knew that myself, learn something new every day. So there was 2 City fans on Maid Marian And Her Merry Men! That’s a good list to of appeared in as well! COYR 

12 hours ago, Simon79 said:

Never knew that myself, learn something new every day. So there was 2 City fans on Maid Marian And Her Merry Men! That’s a good list to of appeared in as well! COYR 

He played Graeme, one of the dumb guards. Did a google image search and there he was. Is David actually a city fan? He’s from Cheshire originally. No idea if he’d have been a city fan back in his maid Marian days. Suppose if I listened to the podcast I’d find out. 

13 hours ago, jambodinho said:

I was completely unaware until the other day that he used to be an actor. No major roles but was in the young ones, bottom, allo allo and was in Maid Marian and Her Merry Men which was a hugely popular program for those of us that were kids in the 90’s. 

It’s pancake day, it’s pancake day, it’s p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-pancake day!

• Like 1
18 hours ago, jambodinho said:

who was he in the Young Ones? - I pretty much know each episode by heart!

Great episode.

Well done @Shtanley

I like that that’s about as negative as Dave Skinner gets 😂.

We are worse than mid table though. If we start next season like this, we’re heading down.

Again, whilst I understand that mid table in the championship is comparative good for us,  It falls short of the expectation the club has created.