IGNORED

Forum Update

Silvio Dante

Just now, Silvio Dante said:

What changed? I’m seeing that I can wave at anyone and the community reputation has been removed, owt else??

Robbored complained that having made 68 zillion posts he only had 7 likes. ?

Just now, Silvio Dante said:

Didn’t Tom reset him once already as he kept being condescending telling people how they were new round here whenever they pulled him up ?

Isn`t he - it is bloody cringeworthy when he says `I can see you`re a newbie` like they`re something he`s just scraped off his shoe.

2 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Sod the badges, I’m in the top 5% of all forum users. It’s in black and white now.

7F38AA72-6731-4857-AAE2-F9ACB9E25E13.jpeg

Still rank 1/14. You're just as poor as the rest of us.

So how do we get 'point's? Robbored is already looking for a guide online

Does anyone log in with Facebook? I’ve not been able to the last few days(my phone has stayed logged in), and when I tried to register a new account, I can’t pass the security question ‘Where do Bristol City play?’- tried Ashton Gate, AshtonGate, Ashton Gate Stadium, Bristol, Ashton but nada

I guess it's just chugging through users or badges in order, as it doesn't think I've made a post before - but @Davefevs has the 500 posts badge... bit much for even him to have done that in the 45m the forum has been back up ;) 

edit: OK making one post also got me the 500 posts badge so guess there are triggers for some to be checked!

2 minutes ago, Banned User said:

Still rank 1/14. You're just as poor as the rest of us.

So how do we get 'point's? Robbored is already looking for a guide online

I think it’s reactions and posts. I just had a notification telling me I’m now a rookie not a newbie…

3 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Am I alone in being glad with this update? I think it's quite sad when people refer to the forum repuation system for literally anything ? or when they clearly crave likes 

I made a chrome plugin for fun (yes I know...) for the forum a while ago which did things like add a decent dark mode, a "real" ignore feature to fully hide posts AND quotes of ignored users etc. - one thing you could also toggle was hiding the reputation stuff for that very reason!

5 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

I made a chrome plugin for fun (yes I know...) for the forum a while ago which did things like add a decent dark mode, a "real" ignore feature to fully hide posts AND quotes of ignored users etc. - one thing you could also toggle was hiding the reputation stuff for that very reason!

Are you a fellow dev? 

13 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Am I alone in being glad with this update? I think it's quite sad when people refer to the forum repuation system for literally anything ? or when they clearly crave likes 

I don't know what you mean.

Look at that, better than a goal a game.

Screenshot_20210519-133829_Samsung Internet.jpg

2 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

So if I post something, will I get some badges?

Id like a Sheriff badge please Tom?!

A rusty one?

1 minute ago, TomF said:

Grr you beat me too it

I am still understanding the update but the achievements stuff is here:

https://invisioncommunity.com/news/product-updates/drum-roll-please…-announcing-achievements-r1227/ 

Cool. We can get points for following people.

I'll be using that when I finally face a judge on that stalking charge. Rather than a hefty custodial, I hope they'll give me a sticker instead.

Archived