Jump to content
IGNORED

Euro 2021/21


daored

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

The whole thing was bang out of order. It only took 2-3 minutes tops to realise it was as serious as it gets and the bbc kept trying to get close ups of him on the ground. Then showing fans sitting 20-30 feet away crying. To top it off showing his wife hysterically crying on the touchline. All while the poor commentators had to keep talking through it. Should have cut to the studio after 2 minutes.

The bbc wouldn’t be involved. It’s not how tv works.

Just now, The Horse With No Name said:

Alive and stable apparently

How do you know this???

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

The whole thing was bang out of order. It only took 2-3 minutes tops to realise it was as serious as it gets and the bbc kept trying to get close ups of him on the ground. Then showing fans sitting 20-30 feet away crying. To top it off showing his wife hysterically crying on the touchline. All while the poor commentators had to keep talking through it. Should have cut to the studio after 2 minutes.

It wasn't the BBC, they have no control over the camera

It was a unified broadcast from uefa with localised commentary 

Let's hope he pulls through

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

It wasn't the BBC, they have no control over the camera

It was a unified broadcast from uefa with localised commentary 

Let's hope he pulls through

They do have the option to go back to the studio but guess they thought we never had no decency so keep the official feed going 

Edited by joe jordans teeth
  • Confused 1
  • Hmmm 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, archie andrews said:

Ive seen a photo of him looking conscious but being carried off too

Yes I dont think he's going to walk that one off, he's not Terry butcher.....

Hopefully though its good news and he can resume his career,

Was very distressing though and good work from the ref medics and players can't go unstated 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Monkeh said:

Yes I dont think he's going to walk that one off, he's not Terry butcher.....

Hopefully though its good news and he can resume his career,

Was very distressing though and good work from the ref medics and players can't go unstated 

Yep, absolutely. If the same happened to someone in the street then the outcome could have been very different.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank god! Poor man, I hope he pulls through. 

💕

Just now, Lanterne Rouge said:

Yep, absolutely. If the same happened to someone in the street then the outcome could have been very different.

I always think of what happened to Michael Watson. I remember watching that on the telly. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...