IGNORED

Goals from last night

Abraham Romanovich

Third goal last night was the one that impressed me. Starts from a goal kick where City win the flick on and 3 players are charging to get away and put the Reading defence under pressure, hardly any time for them to react. Decent assist for Scott and a brilliant composed finish from Weimann but what I liked was seeing them attack with real purpose as a group.

Personally, I think HNM did the right thing. IMO, it was more likely we would have conceded from a set piece than their shite centre back scoring from 30 yards. Was a 1 in 50 shot for a CB like Moore to make. No qualms from me. That goes about 40 yards wide and out for a throw in on another day 

5 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

Oh the irony….:yawn:

There is a wonderful song by a Reading band called Smokey Bastard about their hometown

"From the winding concrete ringroads,

to the housing estates,

from the endless concrete suburbs,

every turning looks the same"

Sums up the place nicely I think

13 hours ago, redsince1994 said:

There is a wonderful song by a Reading band called Smokey Bastard about their hometown

"From the winding concrete ringroads,

to the housing estates,

from the endless concrete suburbs,

every turning looks the same"

Sums up the place nicely I think

Yes, I family living in Reading. And often  visit, outside of covid lock downs . And Reading is one total big shit hole. I have yet to find anything at all that is nice about the place .

Other than the train back to Bristol ? 

2 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Davefebs

1) The video started off blurred,not sure if every one gets the same

2) did you apply the players names,I liked it

3)Is there any more footage with the players names.

1. looks fine on mine….anyone else?

2. Yes, and the circles, there are other things I can add like links between two players like on the Boro goal example I did.  You have to build the way it tracks the player….some pro video analysis automatically does that, but that module costs £1499….I’m on the free version!

3. As above I have to add that using the software (Metrica)

19 hours ago, Negan said:

Andi so close to a hat trick. Had a great game but think he should have buried that last chance 

I think it was a decent save from the keeper.   Weimann hit it low, firmly, on target and close to the keepers feet which about the best he could do.  Good reaction save I think.    Very encouraging from Weimann.  

Archived