IGNORED

Where ya been?

The Original OTIB

Just now, frenchred said:

I never mentioned the result! It would be a good result against a good team, Poland are not a good team and Southgate ballsed up with no subs. Should have comfortably held on.

I agree re the subs, but dont forget Lewandowski. When the opposition has such a dangerous player they always have a chance. And look what happened. 1-1 - we move on

17 minutes ago, frenchred said:

I never mentioned the result! It would be a good result against a good team, Poland are not a good team and Southgate ballsed up with no subs. Should have comfortably held on.

Ball watching for their goal...

He's an odd one,,Southgate..

Very often 'Mr Cautious' & then on a warm evening 1-0 up at the end of a fairly physical encounter :-no subs.

I'd call him inconsistent.

1 minute ago, Son of Fred said:

Ball watching for their goal...

He's an odd one,,Southgate..

Very often 'Mr Cautious' & then on a warm evening 1-0 up at the end of a fairly physical encounter :-no subs.

I'd call him inconsistent.

I'd call him very lucky, shite manager with a great set of players available to him!

1 hour ago, grifty said:

I thought Mount was pretty anonymous, Sterling scared to deliver a cross, although quite a few times there was no-one in the box, Grealish needs to become a man and if he dribbles round someone to carry on and not just stop and cry.

The one time we took a shot, Kane banged it in, wish they would do that a bit more.

Grealish was an embarrassment. Their number 15,Glick?,was even worse.If Neil Warnock ever fancied managing at international level,Poland may be the team for him.

21 minutes ago, frenchred said:

I'd call him very lucky, shite manager with a great set of players available to him!

There's a remarkable number of experts who jump all over Southgate for the smallest perceived misdemeanor like you've managed internationally yourself. 

We drew 1 1 away to the only real threat to us winning the group. That's a great result. We've basically qualified. Give it a rest

11 hours ago, The Bard said:

There's a remarkable number of experts who jump all over Southgate for the smallest perceived misdemeanor like you've managed internationally yourself. 

We drew 1 1 away to the only real threat to us winning the group. That's a great result. We've basically qualified. Give it a rest

Dont be fooled, Poland are rubbish!

Archived