IGNORED

last saturday against Blackburn was traffic lighter than normal?

Never to the dark side

3 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Walking up Winterstoke Road towards Parson Street on Saturday just gone,

traffic seem to be lighter than normal and flowing fairly freely.

Considering the dark nights are now here you would expect traffic being slower than after day light games

Anyone notice any different or was it just me?

People on the AG2 commented how quickly we got back to Bris, the traffic was certainly lighter

I drove out of Winterstoke Road from Wickes Car Park really quickly on Saturday evening.  As soon as I hit Cumberland Basin, the probs started.  The slip road to the Portway was queued back, and then approaching Anchor Road was a nightmare.  I eventually went up Whiteladies Road, Henleaze, Southmead, Filton…back to Bromley Heath.  Took over an hour.  “Town” appeared gridlocked.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I drove out of Winterstoke Road from Wickes Car Park really quickly on Saturday evening.  As soon as I hit Cumberland Basin, the probs started.  The slip road to the Portway was queued back, and then approaching Anchor Road was a nightmare.  I eventually went up Whiteladies Road, Henleaze, Southmead, Filton…back to Bromley Heath.  Took over an hour.  “Town” appeared gridlocked.

Possibly because us and Rovers were at home not only on the same day but at the same kick off time- which is basically, I don't ever remember that!? Probably didn't help.

7 hours ago, weepywall said:

Well I thought looking at the amount of empty seats inside AG on Saturday that it was the lowest actual crowd for a Saturday game this season so I suppose that would have a knock on effect on the traffic.

No,our form is something to do with it,plus tonight it's on Sky, and being cold, people staying home watch it in the warmth of they're home,