IGNORED

Birmingham City protest

readie14

10 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Results / Summaries of stats can be skewed!

@BS4 on Tour...Personal opinion, Deeney’s legs looked like they’d gone at Watford last season.  This season he’s not quite as slow as he looked last season.

Fair play Dave - I suppose he could have got a bit stale at the Hornets and signing for the club he supports has probably galvanised him and given him a new lease of life - adrenaline can do amazing things! 

Have you come down from cloud 9 yet after the ‘pool league cup victory?! ??✌️??

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, maxjak said:

My Exocet Super Charged Polaris Rib Tickler cost me £69.00.............I'll be phecked if i'm gonna throw that on the pitch for some Steward to pick up, and take   home for his sex slave?  Am I being selfish? ?

I found my '240 Volt Fist Master Mark 3' 2nd hand on EBay for £ 7.99 (Inl P&P) BARGAIN !

" I'm Picking Up Good Vibrations "  ?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, maxjak said:

My Exocet Super Charged Polaris Rib Tickler cost me £69.00.............I'll be phecked if i'm gonna throw that on the pitch for some Steward to pick up, and take   home for his sex slave?  Am I being selfish? ?

No, but as far as your Exocet Super Charged Polaris Rib Tickler is concerned, I think you are a getting a bit up yourself! ;)

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Fair play Dave - I suppose he could have got a bit stale at the Hornets and signing for the club he supports has probably galvanised him and given him a new lease of life - adrenaline can do amazing things! 

Always happy to change an opinion up or down based on evidence.  Always find it a bit weird that views / opinions aren’t allowed to change.

• Flames 1

12 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Results / Summaries of stats can be skewed!

@BS4 on Tour...Personal opinion, Deeney’s legs looked like they’d gone at Watford last season.  This season he’s not quite as slow as he looked last season.

It's called deceptive pace Dave. I had it when I played. I looked quicker than I actually was.

• Haha 1

Lad I knew was going to this protest. 
Went in to buy one, saw this huge one on the shelf, when he asked if  he could buy it, the bloke said no.
Lad started moaning and asked why?
That's my flask the bloke replied :thumbsup:

I'll go now :whistle2:

• Haha 1