IGNORED

Clark-Harris celebration

That has to be one of the funniest things all season. He scores a goal which in the grand scheme of things, wasnt really all that important, and celebrates like he's won the FA Cup by knee sliding into the corner flag, as they do. You could see him tensing up waiting for his mates to pile on him, but when he looked round they were all back in their half without one word of congratulation. His expression was one of annoyance and embarrassment.

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

9 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

That has to be one of the funniest things all season. He scores a goal which in the grand scheme of things, wasnt really all that important, and celebrates like he's won the FA Cup by knee sliding into the corner flag, as they do. You could see him tensing up waiting for his mates to pile on him, but when he looked round they were all back in their half without one word of congratulation. His expression was one of annoyance and embarrassment.

I thought this. Obviously a well thought of teammate in the squad! ??

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dredd said:

Loooked round for his team mates….who were all back on the halfway line.

Idiot

In their defence I think they could smell a victory. Their bench immediately prepared a sub when they scored too. I honestly thought they would score a second before we would.

But yes it was funny ?

46 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

He needs to lose about 2 stone, and yes. I did laugh when he spent than last 15 minutes holding his hamstring after they'd made all of their changes.

So we couldn’t beat 9.5 men? I’m not even annoyed. It’s just depressing.

Edited by luke_bristol

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Don’t know how he got away with that elbow first half.

Oh, I do, another awful ref.

The elbow was dreadful. Red card in my view. Surprised that the linesman didn’t see it (well, not really). And don’t get me started on how the ref allowed their keeper to take a free kick for an offside from 15+ yards in front of where the linesman was signalling the offence occurred. 

The standard of officiating this season is awful. 

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

The elbow was dreadful. Red card in my view. Surprised that the linesman didn’t see it (well, not really). And don’t get me started on how the ref allowed their keeper to take a free kick for an offside from 15+ yards in front of where the linesman was signalling the offence occurred. 

The standard of officiating this season is awful. 

The standard is awful…competely agree.

But I have to say I thought he was one of the better ones. 

I thought his skied free kick was also priceless. The bloke's a bell end and obviously not popular with ALL of his team mates as not one celebrated with him.

He's carrying too much weight but he'll score a lot of goals next season where he will find his true level.

As much as I dislike him (for his Sag connection more than anything) I too winced at the sheer embarrassment of the celebration. I thought it also looked strange at the time of the free kick when he clearly pulled rank to take it - surely they'd have other options? (He was captain wasn't he)?

I know nothing, but he stuck me as a big time Charlie not popular in the dressing room. Also overweight and limited at his current level (although probably very effective in League One). I did previously think signing him might be useful (it'd also wind up the Blue Few), but wouldn't go near him now. Looks like trouble to me.

Just opinions based on yesterday...

11 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Don’t know how he got away with that elbow first half.

Oh, I do, another awful ref.

He definitely got away with that was sat right in line with it. Nobody really complained though.

14 hours ago, Dredd said:

Loooked round for his team mates….who were all back on the halfway line.

Idiot

Listening to Radio P'boro', the rest of the team hurried back to restart as they realised they could win this. Hence their ignoring their team mate.

6 minutes ago, 22A said:

Listening to Radio P'boro', the rest of the team hurried back to restart as they realised they could win this. Hence their ignoring their team mate.

Well, they aren’t going to say that the rest of the team think the guy with the scribbles all over his neck is a cock tbf.

1 hour ago, robin for life said:

Obviously celebrated like he did, because he was ex Gas and nothing to do with game and that, just wanted to gloat at the City fans.

If he really cared about Rovers he wouldn’t have made it so obvious he wanted leave before signing for a club in the same division effectively dooming the Gas to a season of struggle. Thanks for helping the Gas get relegated ‘big’ JCB. ?