IGNORED

Fulham v Luton

Lanterne Rouge

8 minutes ago, INCRED said:

Couldn’t be happier, Karma for the Luton manager and his touch line antics 

Can't say I like him but they have had a fantastic season and gives hope to the likes of us.

Edited by Super

8 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Forest win tomorrow which improves their GD playing Hull on Saturday whilst Boremuff play Millwall chasing Play offs. Why can’t you see it happening? 

I can’t see Forest beating B’muff for a start. A draw is most likely imo.

34 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Good debut for Ingram! ?

(hull’s keepers have let in 11 this weekend)

Actually felt sorry for the bloke, wasn’t it his debut as an emergency loan? Hull’s keeper could certainly have done better with a couple at the weekend…….and people have a dig at Bentley ?

2 hours ago, weepywall said:

Must admit, I'm quite happy to be sat in 17th place in the league and not having to worry about other teams scores, having to turn around a -10 gd etc, quite interesting as an outsider looking on without the pressure tho.

I get that watching the play off games it's very relaxing not really caring who wins (well in the case of the gas I will make an exception). 

5 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Some are saying Mitrovic has set a new football league record for goals in a season.  George Camsell’s 59 goals for Boro in the 1920s remains though. 

Best bit of shit “world football only started with the advent of the Premier League” type trivia was that Carvalho was the first Fulham teenager to score 10 goals in a season since….

since…

since…

Ryan Sessegnon….in 2017/18.

Four effing seasons ago.  Wow!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Some are saying Mitrovic has set a new football league record for goals in a season.  George Camsell’s 59 goals for Boro in the 1920s remains though. 

I don't take much notice of the waffle, but I did catch "Record" and" the most goals since Clough" . So not a record ? (yet)
Clough got 43 in 42 in 58-59, let alone Camsell with 59.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, billywedlock said:

Mitrovic has been some player this year . But at 100 k a week he should . Imho he does a lot of fouling that will not be allowed in Prem , he pushes players out the way as a cross comes in ( did it to us ) . Plus he has no pace . Be very interesting to see how he does next year , as he has been quite average in the Prem .

Fulham owner has put in 500 m !!!!!! 

The power of parachute payments hey . 

How do you know he is on £100k a week?

17 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Brilliant - cheers AIS - I hate the ‘modern’ records that forget history - like when Jamie Vardy scored in a fair few consecutive games in the premier league not so long ago - the pathetic media etc spouted about this ‘amazing’ achievement non stop - conveniently forgetting a striker for Sheffield Utd scored in more consecutive games in the top tier of English football about 90 years before - what are they scared of?!

Like the debacle of tearing down the Edward Colston statue, you can’t rewrite history ...

• Like 1