IGNORED

T20 Blast 2022 season

Lanterne Rouge

Just now, TomF said:

It’s almost a no ball I think 

Yep inch or two more and it would have pitched off the strip

Just now, Lanterne Rouge said:

Tom A deciding it`s down to him to rescue the game now.

I usually don't worry if he gets off to a slowish start as he has an excellent strike rate in second half of innings if he manages to get going

1 minute ago, Lrrr said:

Yep inch or two more and it would have pitched off the strip

I usually don't worry if he gets off to a slowish start as he has an excellent strike rate in second half of innings if he manages to get going

classic

I don’t associate bitter rivalry with cricket. Somerset are my team but I want Glos to win when they aren’t playing Somerset. All my family support them.  Maybe I’m in the minority.  Play hard, play fair, always walk if you nick it, give your teammate out LBW if it’s out and enjoy a few pints together afterwards.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

I don’t associate bitter rivalry with cricket. Somerset are my team but I want Glos to win when they aren’t playing Somerset. All my family support them.  Maybe I’m in the minority.  Play hard, play fair, always walk if you nick it, give your teammate out LBW if it’s out and enjoy a few pints together afterwards.

I don`t dislike Glos and would like to see them do well - after all @Fordy62was on here earlier supporting us - and a Glos/Somerset final would be great to see. Lancs for me tonight in support of @Northern Red.

Surrey and Essex however................................................

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Bitter under achievers

How sad

I can’t recall who you went out to in the 1/4 finals ?

We are a pretty poor team these days but thankful that i can still live off the great one day memories of the late 90's and early noughties when we were virtually untouchable.

Even in your days of Botham, Richards and Garner i've always regarded Somerset as one of the great underachievers.

They are entertaining to watch  but still can't lose that nearly team tag.

5 minutes ago, bemmyredjeff said:

We are a pretty poor team these days but thankful that i can still live off the great one day memories of the late 90's and early noughties when we were virtually untouchable.

Even in your days of Botham, Richards and Garner i've always regarded Somerset as one of the great underachievers.

They are entertaining to watch  but still can't lose that nearly team tag.

Somerset are like City really - always the bridesmaid. It`s probably why a lot of us support both!

• Like 1