IGNORED

Dele Adebola

mightyreds89

tyson to us dele to them ? would consider it but not bothered if it didnt happen

I would not let Dele go unless we had a replacement lined up but unlikly that we could get a target in 48hrs, the Tyson swap idea would be good but he has signed a new contract there, and seems to be doing well for them currently!

Dele has been far one of our best players this season why the hell would we even consider letting him go? Another great shift put in today big man!

ya joking yeah. today and plymouth proved he's better as a sub. Although I'd prefer him to Stern John who is starting to get on my nerves

Any fee offered for a player of his age coming to the end of his contract must be accepted.

ya joking yeah. today and plymouth proved he's better as a sub. Although I'd prefer him to Stern John who is starting to get on my nerves

Any fee offered for a player of his age coming to the end of his contract must be accepted.

If accepted, I'm confident Adebola will stay...Only tme will tell

Lets be honest he isnt good enough for the top level of this division and at his age any offer must be seriously considered. Accept an offer for perhaps the end of the season maybe £100,000 and get a top quality striker in the summer. Stryvar has imprvoed with time and deserves a run IMO.

No riaz not joking. He's not had a bad game for us all season and leads from the front and the younger players must relish havin someone with experience along side them!

He's only played well when he's came on as a sub - he always works hard but is often ineffective when he starts games.

Sky Sports News have just confirfm that Forest have put in a bid for Dele this evening and are waiting to hear back from us! No figures mentioned!

How can they "confim "that a bid is in? I presume what they mean is that they "confirm" that they are guessing an offer MIGHT come in !

The only people able to "confirm" are the two clubs!

We must agree to disagree riaz imo he plays well whenever played. Starter or sub and like another post said key member of the squad!

Okay I agree to disagree - I think he's not a key member. But don't you think he's a totally different player today from the wolves game for example?

Dele has been far one of our best players this season why the hell would we even consider letting him go? Another great shift put in today big man!

I don't agree with you about one of our best this season.

However i cant understand why we would let him go!

He is a important member of the squad, Against Wolves he was immense and today did his share.

Well done Dele!

Okay I agree to disagree - I think he's not a key member. But don't you think he's a totally different player today from the wolves game for example?

Against Wolves he scored one and made one , which obviously made him stand out performance wise, today he did'nt score and didn't make any but nobody in the crowd today can dispute the fact that he put in every ounce of effort , hence standing ovation when subbed.He is a key player for us, unlike Mr 'give me the pay cheque' John. Why GJ rates him only he knows , because i have seen nothing to indicate that he adds to the squad.Dele can go home tonight thinking ' I gave it my all , and i deserve my win bonus' , what about you Stern?

Against Wolves he scored one and made one , which obviously made him stand out performance wise, today he did'nt score and didn't make any but nobody in the crowd today can dispute the fact that he put in every ounce of effort , hence standing ovation when subbed.He is a key player for us, unlike Mr 'give me the pay cheque' John. Why GJ rates him only he knows , because i have seen nothing to indicate that he adds to the squad.Dele can go home tonight thinking ' I gave it my all , and i deserve my win bonus' , what about you Stern?

Dele always works hard - not disputing that - its for that reason I'd have him over John. But he does not have the same energy today like he did against Pompey away and Wolves away.

The fee we'd get for him would be minimal and Adebola can offer us a lot more than what a tiny Notts. Forest fee would. I really hope Adebola stays. Trundle is back from his loan now isn't he so it is possible Dele could leave but I really hope that isn't the case.

The fee we'd get for him would be minimal and Adebola can offer us a lot more than what a tiny Notts. Forest fee would. I really hope Adebola stays. Trundle is back from his loan now isn't he so it is possible Dele could leave but I really hope that isn't the case.

back 8th feb

Archived