IGNORED

Dictionary Corner

England

Guest routabout
- what I meant was, Tony B Liar has , oh b#gger, work it out for yourself

Nope, sorry I'm still not with you. I did try.....

Rog? Have you got a Thesaurus there old bean?

• Admin
For fecks sake, the word when defeated is that you LOSE not piggin' loose - dear God, Tony B Liar has a lot to answer for - oops, finished a sentence with a preposition - what I meant was, Tony B Liar has , oh b#gger, work it out for yourself

Whilst we're here....

Sarcasm - not sarcasum.

Criticism - not critisum.

.....and a general "definition of a word" one for a pretty much most Bristolians ( whistling.gif ):

If someone ignores you, that person is NOT being "ignorant". By then accusing that person of being "ignorant", you are. rolleyes.gifph34r.gif

For ****s sake, the word when defeated is that you LOSE not piggin' loose - dear God, Tony B Liar has a lot to answer for - oops, finished a sentence with a preposition - what I meant was, Tony B Liar has , oh b#gger, work it out for yourself

Must say you are looking after us well and taking a great interest in the team and forum; seeing as you have turned your back on attending this season:o I must thank you farmer.gif

Guest Tactical Genius
If someone ignores you, that person is NOT being "ignorant". By then accusing that person of being "ignorant", you are.  rolleyes.gif  ph34r.gif

Ignoranus: A person who's both stupid and an ass-hole.

Guest Tactical Genius
The one that used to drive me insane last season was all the thicko's

who used to call our striker, Hefferman.

Yeah, but he linked the play really well with that Luke Wiltshire bloke.

Archived