IGNORED

Lee Miller's Nickname

whitey_03

Millerliteweight

Bambi on ice (stolen from Amankwaah as he is now sick-note)

Sex Pistol (hairstyle and pulling the trigger tpye reference!)

We could all start chanting "use your heed and not your daps" :D

has he dyed his hair red yet or is he waiting for your championship party? :D
Not yet but I fully expect it soon along with Wilkshire who seems to sport a very similar mistake on his heed (says the virtually bald man).

Perhaps there's more to Miller and Wilkshire than meets the eye? :(

In that case, Millers nickname could be "Joey" :me?:

As for the championship party; it appears to have started in some quarters (not blue & white ones obviously).

Let's hope it is not too premature (as Lukey says to Joey) :D

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

From BBC website

Windy Miller

Windy lives at Colley's Mill, which is just outside Camberwick Green. The railway runs nearby. Windy makes home brew cider, and whittles wood. When going into or out of his windmill he amazingly always manages to miss the sails. Windy is rather old fashioned and very superstitious - he believes in whistling for the wind, and touching a sweeep's collar for luck. He keeps a cow for milk, and free range chickens for eggs. He is referred to as "Mr. Miller" on several occasions.

"Windy Miller

I like the home brew cider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a picture of him but don't know how to post it.

Guest butterflybairn
he put a blue streak through it last year!! I am sure he will have a few hairstyles up his sleeve if this sequence of wins can mayb lead City to the championship!!
that's right! it was the last game at brockville when we got the trophy! i have lots of pics of that game! also wasn't it bright blonde one week and he scored a hat trick?

your spot on butterflybairn, he liked getting his hair dyed last year!!

Maybe he should dye it blonde again and bang in a hat-trick for Bristol!! Infact hope he keeps the hat-trick for the Oldham game when we are down!!

Anychance of sending me some of they pictures butterflybairn, and ill pass them onto his mum!!

"Windy" Miller goes much further back than Camberwell Green.

Its a common nickname originating from windmills being used to to mill wheat."Dusty" is nother nickname associated with the surname Miller.

Its like people with the surname White being know as "Chalky"

Guest butterflybairn
Anychance of sending me some of they pictures butterflybairn, and ill pass them onto his mum!!
i would but they are all the old fashioned type and i don't have a scanner!!

sorry!

I want to start the " Get Lee Miller A New Nickname Campaign "

Any suggestions???

How about 'Drafty'?

This works in two ways (bear with me):

1. As in 'Miller Draft'.

2. 'Drafty' as in 'windy'.

It's ok, I didn't even bother taking me coat off.

When going into or out of his windmill he amazingly always manages to miss the sails.

So I wasn't the only child sat there waiting for him to get hit over by his sails then? :D

It sounds like Roberts has some competition in the hair department as well as on the pitch. It only goes to confirm my beliefs that footballers have too much time on their hands!

Archived