IGNORED

City Vs Cheltenham

Rocky

Great, just cleared one off the line aswell. We're 2 nil down, and we're still allowing pressure from then, what the hell is going on with us? i'm glad i didnt go today, i'm getting wound up enough just listening to our performance on the radio :grr:

you will soon moan that you wish you were there when if we score 4 in the 2nd half

Once again, consistency is the team's nemesis.

The team is Jekyll & Hyde.

Even if we miraculously claw our way back and get something out of this game, Johnson needs to put his finger on why the team's performances go from one extreme to another - even within the same game, sometimes!

Johnson has had this problem for a long time now and shows no signs that he knows why or is eliminating it. I don't think even he knows why we play so erratically.

Pathetic.

Even if we miraculously claw our way back and get something out of this game, Johnson needs to put his finger on why the team's performances go from one extreme to another - even within the same game, sometimes!

Johnson has had this problem for a long time now and shows no signs that he knows why or is eliminating it. I don't think even he knows why we play so erratically.

Pathetic.

Not just his or this team!

It's been City's mentality for years!!!

COME ON YOU REDS

Pathetic.

form has been excellent recently unbeaten in 8 prior today,

What the Hell is going on, this should be a 3 pointer for us .

2nd half tactics ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK

Nothing to lose now.

Come on you REDS

Think we may see brooker at the start of the 2nd half, maybe (hopefully) in place of a midfielder (preferably russell) Might even seen carey come on (fontaine i presume) Both were warming up during the 1st half...

half-time, so far its,...... One Foot In The Grave, ... I don't Bl**dy Believe It!!

exciting second half coming up then, ...prepare to witness at least three goals from City if not more!

.... well someones gotta believe it, aint they?... Basso! Basso!...

lets hope Sgt Johnson can rally his troops... big battle coming up in next 45 mins, theres plenty of time, erm, - isnt there?..

Archived