IGNORED

City Vs Cheltenham

Rocky

Go and move to London. Support the mighty Man Utd, then everything can be hunky dorey in your world of football.

Or, don't be such a demoralising loser and support the mighty BCFC.

Pathetic :disapointed2se:

You might be happy with mediocre performances, but I want my team to be the best they can be. That's not happening under Johnson.

We'll obviously take a draw, but we should have won this lads, sounds like shocking defending for their goals.

Still, 3 points behind Forest when it was about 8 a month back.

Bournemouth at home is 3 points, I wont accept any crap saying no games are easy, this will be easy.

If I'm wrong then berate me for it when the time comes.

You might be happy with mediocre performances, but I want my team to be the best they can be. That's not happening under Johnson.

:rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br:

What has johnson done wrong exactly? you can't give a statement like that without giving a explanation? He saved us from relagion last season, where we went on to a late promotion push. Bought in some good signings over the summer, for peanuts. We are currently 3rd in the table, 1 point behind 2nd, and 3 points behind second.. Yet he still isn't the man for the job? You'd still be saying he's a useless manager even if we got promoted, wouldn't you?

I'm probably setting myself up for a torrent of abuse but our last 2 games, against teams in the bottom 4, has not exactly filled me with confidence. OK we've got 4 points, which isn't bad, but the perfomances have left a lot to be desired to say the least. We MUST improve or the better teams will find us out.

thought you might come crawling out once we went 2-0 down... remember you've posted a couple of times you "didnt want Johnson then, and you don't want him now" or words to that affect (presumably you thought board should be looking at Mr Wenger istead?) so any opportunity to have another dig eh?.... and did enjoy the "even if we do win or draw this game its not good enough" caveat...

We're well placed for promotion, the squad has been improved by every signing, the underachieving booze culture shows signs of letting up..... and what's the point of using facts to argue back? You're just another moaning old man who is happiest when we're losing, so he can labour on some tired point about "consistency" (read: having audacity not to win every game), and generally wind me right up.

pathetic.

Regardless of the result (which was a draw and not good enough), City's form has been erratic unacceptable. Yes, a game is 90 minutes, so why don't they play 90 minutes instead of 45?

Its a shame you can't bring yourself to point out the positives of the game then.

The fact that we came back from 2 nil, away in a local derby would surely be one?

That shows grit, determination and flawless tactics.

You are living in cloud cuckoo land if you expect a perfect performance for 90 minutes every week.

After that outburst, I would question the point in associating yourself with BCFC.

You obviously are not happy with the club, and maybe life in general?

:rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br:

What has johnson done wrong exactly? you can't give a statement like that without giving a explanation? He saved us from relagion last season, where we went on to a late promotion push. Bought in some good signings over the summer, for peanuts. We are currently 3rd in the table, 1 point behind 2nd, and 3 points behind second.. Yet he still isn't the man for the job? You'd still be saying he's a useless manager even if we got promoted, wouldn't you?

playing his son every game

Its a shame you can't bring yourself to point out the positives of the game then.

The fact that we came back from 2 nil, away in a local derby would surely be one?

That shows grit, determination and flawless tactics.

Were there that many positives, apart from the fact that we got a point when it looked like we wouldn't get any?

My problem with a lot of posters on this forum, including yourself apparently, is that City/Johnson can do no wrong. Yes, we came back from 2-0 down to "snatch a draw from the jaws of defeat", but why were we in that position in the first place? Were we we too complacent? Were the players thinking about the Christmas pud? Did Cheltenham want it more than us? What was it? Why were we played off the park in the first half by a team at the bottom of the league? That's what I question about Johnson's teams and his tactics.

You said yourself that it was a local derby so the players shouldn't have needed motivating - they must've known how important it was to the fans - shouldn't they?

Flawless tactics? If it was flawless tactics, we wouldn't be trailing 2-0 at HT!

OK - Maybe we had an 'off' day - or at least the first half - yes, it happens. But not as often as it does to City. We seem to be a 'one-half' team - either good then poor or vice versa. What's so wrong in expecting a 90 minute performance?

You are living in cloud cuckoo land if you expect a perfect performance for 90 minutes every week.

After that outburst, I would question the point in associating yourself with BCFC.

You obviously are not happy with the club, and maybe life in general?

I've been watching football long enough to realise that it kicks you in the teeth occasionally, I just think it happens too often at BCFC. We weren't at the races in the first half and, in my opinion, that's unacceptable.

Question the point in ASSOCIATING myself with BCFC? Oh, so you CHOSE to support BCFC then did you? Well, lucky you - I was born into it 53 years ago so I don't have much choice. :blink::dunno:

But you're right, I'm not happy with the club at the moment, but then neither are a lot of people and that is off-topic.

As for life in general, well taxes are going up... energy prices are going up... house prices are going up... :crying:

Why don't you come out with it, you just don't like Gary Johnson. Period.

I can see us celebrating promotion in May and you'd still be unhappy because we hadn't won it in style.

We are 3 points off the top and yes the performances aren't great. But still, it didn't stop you lording up Wilson in his final season when it was EXACTLY the same sort of performance week in week out.

3rd in the league, 1 point off automatic, yet people still moan, bemuses me. We had an off day yesterday at Cheltenham, so what, it happens. Man utd, lost to West ham, thats football. What i'm most please about is that we showed great grit and determination to come back and salvage a point.

as others have said, 3rd in the league, 1 point of automatic, 3 of top at xmas! we would have all been happy with that at start of season, all this despite not performing constantly well.

however still like to call Johnson incompetent and abuse the bloke,

still I suppose they have a point that at this point in the season we could and should be 25points clear at the top and should have had the JPT trophy won by now, while Johnson should also have managed to help create world peace whilst doing his job at City

Archived