IGNORED

City Vs Cheltenham

Rocky

half-time, so far its,...... One Foot In The Grave, ... I don't Bl**dy Believe It!!

exciting second half coming up then, ...prepare to witness at least three goals from City if not more!

.... well someones gotta believe it, aint they?... Basso! Basso!...

lets hope Sgt Johnson can rally his troops... big battle coming up in next 45 mins, theres plenty of time, erm, - isnt there?..

:rofl2br: we are talking Cheltenham here not bloody Chelsea

half-time, so far its,...... One Foot In The Grave, ... I don't Bl**dy Believe It!!

exciting second half coming up then, ...prepare to witness at least three goals from City if not more!

.... well someones gotta believe it, aint they?... Basso! Basso!...

lets hope Sgt Johnson can rally his troops... big battle coming up in next 45 mins, theres plenty of time, erm, - isnt there?..

There['s plenty of time WHappy, problem is it sounds more likely that Cheltenham will be making hay while the sun doesn't shine than City. :angry:

Things has been going very well lately but this is a wake up call. Expects atleast Carey to come on at halftime. Nice little chat at halftime i pressume..

COME ON YOU REDS!!

No more excuses we should of been well awake for this one at the start :ranting:

No - results have been excellent (mostly 1-0 scrapes), form has been erratic and mediocre at best.

have to agree. We have been scrapping wins. We should have killed of Milwall many times but we didnt and left it to a nail bitter. Come on city this is the start to a vital part of the season. I would take a point right now but a win would be better!

COME ON CITY!!! :chant6ez:

Once again, consistency is the team's nemesis.

The team is Jekyll & Hyde.

Even if we miraculously claw our way back and get something out of this game, Johnson needs to put his finger on why the team's performances go from one extreme to another - even within the same game, sometimes!

Johnson has had this problem for a long time now and shows no signs that he knows why or is eliminating it. I don't think even he knows why we play so erratically.

Pathetic.

As always you are setting yourself up to look very silly.

A game of football is 90 minutes.

The 1st of his 2 chances hit one of our own players, sounded like it was going in otherwise. Hardly his fault.

don't get me wrong, i cant wait for the day to finally come, when he does score, once he breaks his duck i think he will become a better player, hopefully restore his form back to his yeovil days.

Archived