IGNORED

Best Championship Defender

Stephen Lewis

Well to be honest, if someone asked me to name our best player I wouldn't have said him. Shows how much we all know really! Well done Jamie, just quietly and effectively doing your job.

And these stats were compiled before last Saturday's game!

And I've been to all the games and can tell he has been our worst defender. Much improved in the last few games though as he finally looks fit.

Well he's the best worst defender ive seen for city. Only game i havent seen this season was Barnsley and in every other games he's looked ok to me. Still, down to personal opinions i guess.

Yeah, they are stats saying that he is the 2nd best player in the league this season.

And that stats are boll*cks, you think hes done better then Carey, Fontaine and Orr, let alone the rest of the league?

Just read a newspaper and look at some of the Premiership stats. :noexpression:

Well he's the best worst defender ive seen for city. Only game i havent seen this season was Barnsley and in every other games he's looked ok to me. Still, down to personal opinions i guess.

He got ripped apart by Martin Rowlands on day one- it is hard to remember exact details for all the games but up until the last few games I don't think eh has been as good or as fit as he was last season.

As I said before, stats can be used to prove almost anything- 83% of all people know that.

And that stats are boll*cks, you think hes done better then Carey, Fontaine and Orr, let alone the rest of the league?

Just read a newspaper and look at some of the Premiership stats. :noexpression:

Not Carey or Fontaine. Orr and McCallister have been about the same standard IMO, and i think they both have had good a good season so far.

Until someone can explain exactly how that index is calculated I'll carry on believing what I've seen with my own eyes, and that's that Jamie McAllister started very, very poorly looking out of his depth and has only in the last couple of games reached the standard he was at last season.

Well do you believe that are accurate and true reflection.

Mcallister has been very good this season, so it shows how much some of you know about players roles, responsibilities and positions in the team.

Mcallister is a left back and will never get as much recognition as say centre backs. Apart from the one game, he has covered very well whilst also assisting in quite a few of our goals this season. Think some of you should watch the sheff utd game again.

Mcallister has been very good this season, so it shows how much some of you know about players roles, responsibilities and positions in the team.

Mcallister is a left back and will never get as much recognition as say centre backs. Apart from the one game, he has covered very well whilst also assisting in quite a few of our goals this season. Think some of you should watch the sheff utd game again.

I'm not putting McAllister down. Maybe you should go watch ALL our games then come back and tell me he has been our best defender.

I don't think anyone has said that he had a bad game against Sheffield United. I think he started the season poorly but has gotten much better.

Also assuming the index uses assists, full backs are much more likely to get higher points than centre backs. Not sure whether he has had many assists as don't have the stats but maybe this could play a factor?

Archived