IGNORED

People In The Posh Seats!

HambrookRed

..... and make some noise.

I, and I hope many others, have secured a ticket in the Corinthian Club area of the ground and wanted to know if many other reds are going to be in there. The view is sure to be amazing, but will the atmosphere be dull.

I plan on doing all I can to "mix it up" but wondered who else might be able to help!??!?!

I, and I hope many others, have secured a ticket in the Corinthian Club area of the ground and wanted to know if many other reds are going to be in there. The view is sure to be amazing, but will the atmosphere be dull.

I plan on doing all I can to "mix it up" but wondered who else might be able to help!??!?!

I'll be there to help...! :chant6ez:

We all have voice boxes! shout your ***** heads off for 90 mins like you life depended on it!, trust me, you'll enjoy it a lot more, plus it will help us win. you are still the 12th man and have a job to do, so it professionally and with passion like you life depended on it!

GJ says the players literally react to every single fan, don't underestimate the impact you can make at Wembley. Make us win.

We all have voice boxes! shout your ***** heads off for 90 mins like you life depended on it!, trust me, you'll enjoy it a lot more, plus it will help us win. you are still the 12th man and have a job to do, so it professionally and with passion like you life depended on it!

GJ says the players literally react to every single fan, don't underestimate the impact you can make at Wembley. Make us win.

I couldn't agree any more. Spot on mate!

Oh My - that got me rather fired up.....

I will scream my heart out for the lads, i don't care if prince phillip tells me to "quiet down" !!!!!

I'm in Club Wembley sort of 'posh' but not free booze or prawn sandwiches. Block 230! Trust me, I will shout and ball until the final whistle.

MM

i'm with you - glad i'm not alone in 230 to create some atmosphere

COYR

We're in the posh seats but we're taking our own prawn sandwiches in a tupperware box, and a thermos flask filled with champagne.

Ooooeerrr!

Wondering whether to head sraight in at 12 ish or hang around outside before the game. Anyone going in before 2ish or going pubing first?!

i'm with you - glad i'm not alone in 230 to create some atmosphere

COYR

There's at least another 14 of us in 230 - mostly ST holders ... and don't worry we'll be shouting :chant6ez:

Excellent there will be plenty of us ST holders in there then. I was beginning to wonder if it would be just the seven of us shouting and singing!

MM

Ooooeerrr!

Wondering whether to head sraight in at 12 ish or hang around outside before the game. Anyone going in before 2ish or going pubing first?!

tickets say entrance opens at 1pm ...... drinkies first i would say

:englandsmile4wf:

All in all it seems like we should have a good spread - Anyone else in the Corinthian Club area? I'm wondering what I can wear as an alternative to my City shirt as they are not allowed!!! :(

i am well tempted to wear shirt and bristol city tie!! just don't wanna be too hot!

I take it Corinthian Club is different to Club Wembley. Is it Corporate Hospitality?

MM

I believe it is yes, I just have tickets with no hospitatility but I'm guessing the seats are generally taken by corperate events. The Club rules are no football shirts.... I'm wondering if the idea of a shirt and tie is a good one!!

i am well tempted to wear shirt and bristol city tie!! just don't wanna be too hot!

That is a great idea, I wonder if they will allwo that, can't see why not as it just says "no football shirts".....

Maybe a shirt/tie/city shorts combo is on the cards!

:noexpression:

Archived