IGNORED

I Had A Dream Last Night

thornburyred

New poster but many years reader.....

I had a dream last night that we won 3-2. Louis got the first and the 3rd. We went 2-0 up before hull pulled a goal back and 3-1 with hull scoring with 5 minutes left to put us through it.....Can't remember who scored the 2nd but it was a clear dream...........

Any other dreams about what is going to happen ???

I think there will be goals at both ends (hopefully both by us in each half :D )

I've not drempt about the game a such, but ive have a vision in my head for a few days now, i see a close 2-1 to us.

Hull to get an early goal, a spawny Windass or Frazer Campbell goal typical, then on about half time Bradly Orr is involved, maybe set up the goal, or a shot from distance, well see.

80th minuteish at 1-1 Carle sets up Trundle to chip the keeper from 20 yards.....and life will never be the same again...

OMG C'mon City!!!!!!

I had a dream last night that we won 3-2. Louis got the first and the 3rd. We went 2-0 up before hull pulled a goal back and 3-1 with hull scoring with 5 minutes left to put us through it.....Can't remember who scored the 2nd but it was a clear dream...........

your very lucky to be able to get to sleep long enough to have a dream i just can,t sleep

Cool name!!!

Problem is i can never remember my dreams in the morning. The nightmares on the other hand.........

I had a really weird dream about it. Loosely.

It was a playoff final. At Wembley. It was Bristol City vs....Leicester. We were playing to go up and they were playing to stay up.

I was in the crowd but also on the pitch. At the same time.

The "me" on the pitch drank too much before kick off and had to leave the ground three times during the first 45 minutes to take a leak. Except when I left the ground, the new Wembley was in Central Bristol and I was sprinting through the fountains on the centre to use the portable bogs they put up on Friday nights!

After the third time I returned, I got back in position on the pitch and David Noble told me I was shite. It was a fair comment.

0-0 at HT and then I woke up.

Nick Carle scores a screamer early on. Frazier campbell scores just before HT. Trundle scores great individual goal with 20 odd mins to go and we play out the game from there. :englandsmile4wf:

You heard it here first!

Weird,i rarely ,if ever dream of football-but last night i dreamt we were 2-0 up at half time.Now i am naturally slightly pessimistic with following the City for nearly 40 yrs and all ,but last nights dream was so damn real-not long to find out now.If that occurs i will be posting sat weeks lottery numbers on hear shortly.......

Archived