IGNORED

Champions League Final

PhilC

Biggest game ever ? :liar: (runs off to check date and time )

No you got it wrong i'm right .... i suppose these paupers have to decide which set of Prawn Sarnie eating mofo's will talk about the night "we" won the CL .... is that a crust i spot on the arm of your chair :innocent06:

Not going to that...be busy calling Ronaldo a homoxual at the Gate

Ya much better option ...the little portuguese just scored ....Basso would of had some air time and saved it , unlike diplidocus Chech :dancing2:

Why is a European cup final being held in Moscow? :dunno:

Also, everytime Man Utd touch the ball it's cheers, everytime Chelsea touch the ball there a ring of boo's. What are the Chelsea fans doing? Can't hear them at all. Also, I noticed they nicked our "always believe" song! :innocent06:

MM

Why is a European cup final being held in Moscow? :dunno:

Also, everytime Man Utd touch the ball it's cheers, everytime Chelsea touch the ball there a ring of boo's. What are the Chelsea fans doing? Can't hear them at all. Also, I noticed they nicked our "always believe" song! :innocent06:

MM

That'll the the natives cheering on 'their' team

Think ManUre just about deserved it on the 120 minutes.

Gutted for John Terry though, he is a proper Englishman who plays the game how it was meant to be played.

Overall a pretty entertaining match which I enjoyed.

I thought the match officials did a sterling job throughout as well.

Through gritted teeth congratulations to Manchester Utd.

Think ManUre just about deserved it on the 120 minutes.

Gutted for John Terry though, he is a proper Englishman who plays the game how it was meant to be played.

Overall a pretty entertaining match which I enjoyed.

I thought the match officials did a sterling job throughout as well.

Through gritted teeth congratulations to Manchester Utd.

Shame Terry missed, then Ronaldo could have felt a bit of pain. What a Tuesday.

Can't agree about the officials, well the near side linesman at least. Chelsea seemed to win 4 corners in a row in the second half only for them all to be given as goal kicks! I'm no Chelsea fan though, so fair play Man Utd.

Shame Terry missed, then Ronaldo could have felt a bit of pain. What a Tuesday.

Can't agree about the officials, well the near side linesman at least. Chelsea seemed to win 4 corners in a row in the second half only for them all to be given as goal kicks! I'm no Chelsea fan though, so fair play Man Utd.

Oh don't get me wrong there was the odd decision going the wrong way but that's par for the course in any game. The main thing I thought was that they got all of the potentially match turning decisions right - the sending off and the penalty shouts in particular. On such a big occasion that's no mean feat.

Archived