IGNORED

The Official Last Post Thread

Kevolution

Right I have work in a bit so i won't be posting on the board untill after Wembley!

I thought it would be cool to have a last word sorta thing - our last post on here untill after Wembley, last words on our feelings, messages to the rest of us etc.

I don't know if this has even truly sank in that this time tomorrow we will be 20 minutes away from the kick off at Wembley for us to get into the Premier League!!! I'm sure the boys wont be reading this but I'll say good luck anyway and go do what you've done all season and do us proud! Safe journey to all the fans going and to everyone else enjoy the game wish you were there with us but I'm sure its for good reasons - either way we are still Bristol City and all for the same cause.

Here's to a great game, safe journeys, amazing atmosphere, no trouble, hell of a time and of course a great result for us!!

:englandsmile4wf:

:winner_third_h4h:

Right I have work in a bit so i won't be posting on the board untill after Wembley!

I thought it would be cool to have a last word sorta thing - our last post on here untill after Wembley, last words on our feelings, messages to the rest of us etc.

I don't know if this has even truly sank in that this time tomorrow we will be 20 minutes away from the kick off at Wembley for us to get into the Premier League!!! I'm sure the boys wont be reading this but I'll say good luck anyway and go do what you've done all season and do us proud! Safe journey to all the fans going and to everyone else enjoy the game wish you were there with us but I'm sure its for good reasons - either way we are still Bristol City and all for the same cause.

Here's to a great game, safe journeys, amazing atmosphere, no trouble, hell of a time and of course a great result for us!!

:clapping::city::pray:

Lovely shout Kev, a nice rallying call, gave me goosebumps mate, I am so proud of my Football club, whatever happens tomorrow, it's been great !!!

Redtilldead

UReds !!! :city::city::city::city:

Sometimes you look back over a season and say did we truly deserve it. This season I can say we have deserved it, Top 6 from the start, the knockers kept knocking but we kept coming.

Win this game it's been a fantastic season.

Lose this game and it's still been a fantastic season

What a great time to be part of this amazing football club of ours.

Good luck everyone!!!!!!

Great mention, this is the last time i will be posting on here before i travel to wembley tomorrow morning, so i would like to congratulate the lads for an exciting and great season and whatever happens at wembley we have still had a very good season but obviously if we do win then well we are in the promised land and this will be my greatest season ever of watching city.

so lets be the 12th man as we usually are for city and make hull sh*t themselves.

UP THE REDS!! :winner_third_h4h:

Lovely shout Kev, a nice rallying call, gave me goosebumps mate, I am so proud of my Football club, whatever happens tomorrow, it's been great !!!

Redtilldead

UReds !!! :city::city::city::city:

Echoe those sentiments - cracking post.

Whatever happens lads, you have done us proud this season so go and win this for yourselves - YOU deserve it!

We will be back to support you next season, in whatever division.

Bristol City forever.

Great post Kevolution and a marvellous historical signature :winner_third_h4h: .....

n803260693_3045945_2412.jpg

RED ARMY !!!!!! Altogether now "onto victory".....

redarmypq9.png

Up the City

Come on boys.

Whatever happens it has been a fantastic season. Obviously I will be dissapointed if it doesnt go our way, but I will look back fondly on the season. Going 1st after beating Coventry on there own pitch, the away days at Plymouth, QPR and Leicester. The poor dissapointment at Southampton but the belief at Sheffield. Beating Hull 2-1 with the Gate truely rocking and the East End in full voice. And that play off game vs Palace, Lee Trundle's goal and the celebrations that sparked.

WHAT A SEASON

But perhaps one final chapter is yet to be wrote. Whatever happens I will clap and applaud the lads at the end, but I BELIEVE that we have what it takes to win tommorow.

Good luck everyone, however your getting there wherever your sitting (standing?), GET BEHIND THE LADS.

Finally, good luck Gary, Kieth, Steve and the boys. You have made this city proud.

COME ON YOU REDS.

Mrs Bucks & I couldnt be prouder of Gary Johnsons fantastic team, and mighty Red Army and we cant fkn WAIT for tomorrow.

There aint going to be any prouder set of fans than our mighty Red Army tomorrow

Give em hell lads!!!.

nothin like a rousing speech!!!

although i doubt any of us need rousing!!!

soooo it all comes down to this, arghhh!!!! :surrender: help I'm soooo nervous!!!!!!!!!!

whenever i even look at a picture of city it gives me a knot in me stomach!!!

oh well, comon u reds!!!

just one more win, thats all is required!!!

Archived