IGNORED

Bradley Orr

jgsmuzzy

Gutted to see him go off like that and I'm sure if must have had a huge effect on the rest of our players. I thought it might cost us the game as he has been excellent there, and with McCombe also out it was one forced change too much.

Get well soon Brad. You have fought back from worse before and it has made you even stronger.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Enjoy your summer break and we hope to see you raring to go at the start of next season.

DQ

Looked fairly innocuous at the time, maybe a cut above the eye or similair, but now seeing it on the box, very serious.

Just goes to show with head clashes, as Barmby was fine.

Spoke to home, watching on TV saying depressed fracture of the skull.

Spoke to Brad's uncle at the end of the game who confirmed that and maybe broken jaw.

Seeing it now, he had tremendous courage to carry on,can't blame him as Club Doc & Physio obviously let him, but it seems the concussion and fracture depression caught up on him.

Sincerely hope he'll be OK.

yeah poor bloke bless him though as me and my dad were watching him all after the incident and could tell he was quite injured but being the typical non complaining and passionate guy he is he battled on until he could take it no longer. Get better soon Orr!

Spoke to home, watching on TV saying depressed fracture of the skull.

Spoke to Brad's uncle at the end of the game who confirmed that and maybe broken jaw.

Seeing it now, he had tremendous courage to carry on,can't blame him as Club Doc & Physio obviously let him, but it seems

... and no one else is worried that our club doc and physio could not spot this!? I mean i understand sometimes things go unnoticed but surely a professional would know the symptoms or whatever , I'm no expert, but I'm just extremely concerned... on another day things could have turned out a lot more tragic/serious!!!!

just re-watching now,

have to say a couple of thing......first BIG WELL DONE to Dean Windass, thought it at the time and confirmed it again watching it, that he was the first person to notice Orr wasn't right and got him sat down and got the medical attention asap.

Considering it's bradley orr, yes it was a class of heads but there was not a chance in hell he was going to go off in a game like this and even when he did go down for the 2nd time, it was a serious case of the doc's almost ordering him off the field.

looking at his face again now in the incident, horrible state I have to say, doesn't look good at all.

Get Well Soon Bradley.

Although it pains me to say it, fair play to Windass. He did spot that Bradley was in trouble and acted quickly to summon attention. We were sitting right next to where it happened and it did not look good.

Let's hope that Bradley makes a full and speedy recovery. His development this season has been marked and his passion and commitment for the City are absolute. :fingerscrossed:

Get well soon Brad!

Yeah, fair play to Windass and get well soon Bradley.

Pity for the lad in the biggest game of his career and at the end of a terrific season. Was brave of him to carry on but clearly he wasn't at the races.

Thought Marvin did ok deputising at full back - he started off playing there for Millwall.

My mum said the same thing when she rang me after the game to see how I was.

"That bloke who scored the goal, he got hold of Bradley and held him up and looked after him and was shouting at the ref to get some help" So fair play to Windass for that, (still don't like him though.)

The other nice thing was how Basso never left his side until he was being stretchered off.

Get well soon Bradders, I hope your injury isnt too bad. And thankyou for this season.

He'll be fine, it was only a bit of concussion wasn't it?

His going off threw our game out of sync I thought. Moving one of our most powerful performers in Elliott to right-back lost steel in the centre even though it was the only option we had at the time.

Still thought Orr could've nailed his man (Barmby) on half way instead of letting him run 30 yards before threading the ball through to Campbell for the goal though. Get well soon all the same.

Although it pains me to say it, fair play to Windass. He did spot that Bradley was in trouble and acted quickly to summon attention. We were sitting right next to where it happened and it did not look good.

Let's hope that Bradley makes a full and speedy recovery. His development this season has been marked and his passion and commitment for the City are absolute. :fingerscrossed:

Get well soon Brad!

Brad showed great passion for his club trying to play on. He has been a power of strength all season. Get well soon Brad. The team and supporters missed you after you had to go off.XXXXXXXX

His going off threw our game out of sync I thought. Moving one of our most powerful performers in Elliott to right-back lost steel in the centre even though it was the only option we had at the time.

Still thought Orr could've nailed his man (Barmby) on half way instead of letting him run 30 yards before threading the ball through to Campbell for the goal though. Get well soon all the same.

"A bit of concussion" ???????????????????????

Did you not see the state of his head just behind is eye socket and cheekbone ?

There was obviously alot of damage under that area, so a "a bit of concussion" is putting it very mildly indeed.

He did nail him!

With the side of his face.

What a halfarsed comment. Did you read the rest of the posts on this thread?

• Admin
My mum said the same thing when she rang me after the game to see how I was.

"That bloke who scored the goal, he got hold of Bradley and held him up and looked after him and was shouting at the ref to get some help" So fair play to Windass for that, (still don't like him though.)

The other nice thing was how Basso never left his side until he was being stretchered off.

Get well soon Bradders, I hope your injury isnt too bad. And thankyou for this season.

I presume they are quite close off the pitch as they go to church together each Sunday.

No it was a depressed skull fracture that required surgery upon arrival at Acton Hospital.

"A bit of concussion" ???????????????????????

Did you not see the state of his head just behind is eye socket and cheekbone ?

There was obviously alot of damage under that area, so a "a bit of concussion" is putting it very mildly indeed.

No I didn't but then again I'm only going on what I saw in the ground which was a nasty clash of heads. Don't want to watch it on again on TV.

He did nail him!

With the side of his face.

I was referring in the lead up to their goal not the incident when he got injured.

No it was a depressed skull fracture that required surgery upon arrival at Acton Hospital.

Shit, I didn't know that. Isn't that the same sort of thing that happened to Petr Cech? As I said, I was only going on what I saw at the time and hadn't heard anything else to suggest anymore. Shall repeat again then, get well soon Bradders. :(

Archived