IGNORED

Bradley Orr

jgsmuzzy

I understand it could be a fractured eye socket/cheekbone and he might have to have a plate put in place.

Also if you look at Windass's goal, Brad just missed it with his head thank God, because if it had hit him the consequences don't bare thinking about.

Get well very soon Bradley, you've been an absolute star this season, and you don't deserve this.

No I didn't but then again I'm only going on what I saw in the ground which was a nasty clash of heads. Don't want to watch it on again on TV.

Shit, I didn't know that. Isn't that the same sort of thing that happened to Petr Cech? As I said, I was only going on what I saw at the time and hadn't heard anything else to suggest anymore. Shall repeat again then, get well soon Bradders. :(

not a pop at all, but you were need to the highlights if only for that part

personally speaking I've never seen such a bad facial injury in a game, although I can understand bradley's dedication to the team and the club, he really should have gone off when he was first injured.

the whole left side of his face was swelled up and he couldn't have been able to see much out of his left eye, I think the look on Windass's face summed it up

not a pop at all, but you were need to the highlights if only for that part

personally speaking I've never seen such a bad facial injury in a game, although I can understand bradley's dedication to the team and the club, he really should have gone off when he was first injured.

the whole left side of his face was swelled up and he couldn't have been able to see much out of his left eye, I think the look on Windass's face summed it up

No offence taken, I just didn't want to sit through that again. Was painful enough watching it the first time.

Sounds bad though. Is it the same sort of thing that Petr Cech got at Reading a couple of years ago then?

No offence taken, I just didn't want to sit through that again. Was painful enough watching it the first time.

Sounds bad though. Is it the same sort of thing that Petr Cech got at Reading a couple of years ago then?

fair enough, felt the same after the game, which I still haven't seen, however I felt the need to watch this game again, since watching it in full this morning I actually feel alot better because pretty much apart from a minute of madness where Windass was unmarked, there was nothing between the teams apart from the goal.

Very different to the cech incident, that was very much top of the head, whereas this was side of the face, needless to say the resulting injury is just as bad.

Sat and watched it earlier. Windass gets hold of him to steady him, couple of our boys get there, Windass is shouting at the ref to get the physio and that on, they come sprinting on, Bradders doesnt even look with it really. His eye isnt really able to open and is very swollen. One side of his face is horribly swollen. Not nice to watch really.

:(

Is it the same sort of thing that Petr Cech got at Reading a couple of years ago then?

No...Petr Cech had a fractured skull as a result of Steven Hunt following through with his boot.

Bradley Orr's injury is similar to the one suffered by Gary Mabbutt after being caught by John Fashanu's elbow - but fortunately not as bad.

get well soon brad, you have been superb.

It does make me wonder what the medical staff were doing letting him go back on. I seem to remember Murray having a similar injury against Oldham in his 26 goal season and carrying on for a bit then. Hopefully the offish site will update us again soon, hopefully with a comment from Brad to let us know he is getting on ok.

Just came home from the game and was happy to see it was nothing very seriously.

All the best mate!

Glad you got back safely.

Not sure where you've picked up that it was nothing very serious. It's actually a very bad injury, but hopefully he'll make a full recovery. He's a tough lad is Bradley.

Bradley - Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

We were sat in block 124, the lower tier, near the front, and I noticed he wasn't right after the knock. I feel so sorry for him, as he has been great for us all season and is such a motivator on the pitch. I look forward to seeing him back in the team in the new season!

Don't intend to be seen to point fingers here but think very serious questions have to be asked about the club doctor as already mentioned in this thread. Very concerned this serious an injury was missed and hope the club are going to take this further.

bradley is a legend he always gives 120% and what a bloody hero to try and carry on in this day and age when players go down with a broken nail and roll around like they been shot bradley behaved like a real man he IS ARE PLAYER OFF THE SEASON good luck with the recovery and we will see u next season giveing that 120% as u always do bradley for a nighthood from now on we should all call him SIR BRADLEY ORR

Also if you look at Windass's goal, Brad just missed it with his head thank God, because if it had hit him the consequences don't bare thinking about.

That is my take on the situation too.

Thank god the goal went in rather than hit the top of his head full on.

I'd rather we lose a match and a promotion than lose a player's career or even life.

Get well soon, Brad, you're a City legend.

Archived