IGNORED

Sad Sad People

petehinton

Just went down the shop and saw about 3 kids about 16 odd in their rovers tops laughing at me ( they know i support city) and started singing Enter Shakiri's song ' Sorry You're Not A Winner' pissing themselves

One of them said 'what's the matter not in the prem ?' I just laughed

They're all the same

They beat a SHREWSBURY side in the LEAGUE TWO play oiff finals and they think they're the next big thing

#######s

I had it all last night from...

A Swindon fan who hasnt been since their "glory" days a few years ago

A few Man Utd fans (says it all really)

A gashead who used to go watch Swindon, then came to City with me, then decided to be a Rovers fan (so his comments arent valid)

An Ipswich fan who supported City up until this season...

What do they know about supporting a football team? When theyve been all over the country, witnessed the lowest of lows and still go the week after, then they can comment...

Just went down the shop and saw about 3 kids about 16 odd in their rovers tops laughing at me ( they know i support city) and started singing Enter Shakiri's song ' Sorry You're Not A Winner' pissing themselves

They're all the same

They beat a SHREWSBURY side in the LEAGUE TWO play oiff finals and they think they're the next big thing

#######s

Don't let them get to you, just hold your head up high, smile and say ENJOY YOUR CUP FINAL IN HEREFORD NEXT SEASON..

last night few of my mates all city fans went up to the speedwell area and wen in to the lamb and lark, (full of gas heads) soon as we wlked in they gave us round of applause spent the evening singing city songs the gas tried to sing bt was out singedby us.

end of the day all a bit of witty banter, last night was mint pitty about the result though

They're all the same

#######s

So what, pointless post.

I even got applause at church this morning!!

I guess that City fans would have fun at the expense of the Gas if they failed (well, they do - regularly - but you get my point). I remember in May 2001 at the JJB Stadium when City were away to Wigan, the fans spent the entire game singing "The Gas are going down".

It happens, but we're still a class apart.

Archived