IGNORED

Mcindoe Off?

Alex_BCFC

I could see him leaving

He can't take Play-Off heartbreak (as if anyone can) but he lost with Wolves and went

Could go to Reading as they are peoples favourites to go back up

Stephen Hunt to a prem club Mcindoe to them

I bloody hope not; would have to buy a striker and a left winger or stick Myrie-Williams there :noexpression:

If Reading come sniffing it will cost them. He is important to our team and cant see Johnson letting him go cheap.

Mcindoe for Lita strait swop. I bloody hope NOT!!!i don't want Lita any where near Ashton Gate.

Is this correct what i heard yesterday on the tube train? Reading still owe us £1.5 million for Lita? If this is true that is totally wrong cuss just think of the interest rate they owe us.

Mcindoe for Lita strait swop. I bloody hope NOT!!!i don't want Lita any where near Ashton Gate.

Is this correct what i heard yesterday on the tube train? Reading still owe us £1.5 million for Lita? If this is true that is totally wrong cuss just think of the interest rate they owe us.

Lita's sale was all cash paid in full along with a sell on clause, no further money due apart from sell on if and when that happens.

When I watched that interview, my initial reaction was the same, that he's going to sit down and reconsider his future.

But I watched it back, thinking whether he could simply mean as a squad they were going to sit down over the next week and analyse, and if you watch it with that attitude it makes sense. :pray:

I don't know why people are surprised he is a journey man never stayed at a club longer than 3 years............

don't get me wrong i would love him to stay but if he is going to go running at the first sign of dissapointment then we shuld let him go for a good price obviously.

I still think however it is still to early doors to discuss peoples futures people say funny things after deafeats give hime a few weeks and I'm sure he will stay

I don't think we should start second guessing what he may or might not mean. The guy is obviously (as we all are) very dissapointed to lose the biggest game of his carear to date. He has been interviewed before the dust has settled as is always the way, because as fans we want instant access to our players.

There will be changes in the squad as there is ever season, what ever the future is for this player (I think and hope he will stay) I for one thank him becuase he has been a consistant and totally committed player this season. Michael McIndoe characterises what being a Bristol City player under Gary Johnson is all about.

If a player doesn't want to be here then he can go - don't care who he is.

If Mcindoe wants to go because we lost then that tells you everything about the boy. So we lost, does that means all the city fans there will go and support chelsea or Man Utd next year?

Mcindoe, grow some balls and stay and fight for us next year.

Considering his past......regardless of what happened this season or yesterday I believe he will move.

as for Commons he's going to Derby

He hasn't signed anything yet as he's being courted by Derby and Birmingham amongst other clubs.

He hasn't signed anything yet as he's being courted by Derby and Birmingham amongst other clubs.

it is pretty much a done deal, Derby chairman confirmed it after Forest released him.

either way regardless we couldn't compete with either of those clubs on contract terms.

If Mcindoe wants to go because we lost then that tells you everything about the boy. So we lost, does that means all the city fans there will go and support chelsea or Man Utd next year?

Calm down. I don't think he's going anywhere unless a Premier League club comes sniffing with big bucks. He left Wolves to work with GJ again. Give the bloke a break and if he does leave, slash his tyres.

I cant see him going. Comments he made on the main site suggests he wants to work through it and do better next year. He came to work with Johnson and he wanted to go to a team he thought had a better chance of going up than Wolves. He was right to join us, had a great season and I cant see him going unless a Prem League club goes for him.

I think he means he wants to sit down with the club and have an honest chat about where it went right and wrong throughout the season, he's a very determined player, fiercly ambitious and needs assurances that the club will be looking to improve on this season.

What game were you watching?

One of ver few City players who actually 'Wanted it'

But he didnt have his usual impact at all. and all our guys put 100% in. Just not quite good enough to win though

Johnston wanted Lita on loan this season......I think he would be a fine addiition our team. Just what we need.

I don't think GJ will be talking advice from you on who he signs

thats your second nobbish comment of the day after the Bradley Orr one. Wake up you clown.

McIndo hasn't said anyting about leaving and yet wonkers like you are telling him to grow some balls.

Well done. Go for 3 in a day....GJ to be sacked - that'll top it all.

Archived