IGNORED

Idea For New 2008/09 Season

Belfastcityfan

something like this at the bottom back of the shirt?

Untitled-1.jpg

Just my opinion, but I don't think we need the fancy font. I would like to see a firm , no nonsense 'Always believe' in the style that WillitonRed has on his shirts.

other than that an 'Always Believe' range is a great idea, scarves, flags, shirts, etc etc if the club has any commercial sense at all it has to be done!!!

Just my opinion, but I don't think we need the fancy font. I would like to see a firm , no nonsense 'Always believe' in the style that WillitonRed has on his shirts.

other than that an 'Always Believe' range is a great idea, scarves, flags, shirts, etc etc if the club has any commercial sense at all it has to be done!!!

I think I will keep the same font as I already have to be fair. Not keen on fancy stuff on football shirts.. I will be getting a flag made up before the season starts as well. Again, nothing fancy but the message will be the same.

It would be good if the club could do something with this, but the prices need to be realistic and affordable. Why pay £12 for the club to do the lettering when it can be done elsewhere (and a better quality as well) for £5.00??

I think I will keep the same font as I already have to be fair. Not keen on fancy stuff on football shirts.. I will be getting a flag made up before the season starts as well. Again, nothing fancy but the message will be the same.

It would be good if the club could do something with this, but the prices need to be realistic and affordable. Why pay £12 for the club to do the lettering when it can be done elsewhere (and a better quality as well) for £5.00??

i guess its only cos they do it with te championship lettering.

Archived