IGNORED

Nasty Northern Gits

MATTBCFC

Just a few incidents I haven't mentioned till now about the nasty side of the Hull fans...

1. As our coach was a few hundred yards away from the coach park at Wembley there were about 30 odd Hull fans to our left on the pavement - they were head butting the side of the City coaches...! Then they satrted throwing drink all over our coach.....welcome to Wembley ehh...t0ssers..!

2. As we were approaching the Bobby Moore statue, there were a group of Hull fans singing 'who are ya' at the city fans passing by - one city fan started singing back 'we're Bristol City - we always believe' the Hull fans got real nasty and about 7-8 of them were right up to the City fan - literally pushing their faces into his - fair play to the city fan - he stood his ground as long as he could before turning away from them.....more t0ssers...!

3. As we left the stadium, there were a group of Hull fans shouting and singing 'losers ....losers...losers' to us - a nasty enough thing to do just after defeat - they obviously hadn't thought how it would have felt the other way around. Anyway a few of them got a kick up the ar5e from a few of ours who were incensed.

Just to prove they weren't all nasty a fair few clapped our coach out of the car park. Nice touch.

Anyone else have a nasty experiences with the Hull fans ?

It wasn't only hull fans!

About 10 mins from the end, the lad i was with had his glass of water kicked all over him by a "City fan". When my mate turned around to see what it was that had drenched him, this bloke (in his 40's) grabbed him by the face and threatened to kill him if he looked at him again!

there was a few northern idiots in the "Indian" pub before the game who got right up in our faces and giving abuse when going in but just had to look at them to see that if they hadn't been at Wembley they would have probably been back in Hull selling the big issue.

Some idiot after the game was trying to abuse everyone and anyone after the game, just under wembley way, he was just being a total idiot all on his own until about half a dozen city fans went to confront him, basically the bloke got surrounded by police horses for his own safety.

There's some following every club, I wouldn't tarnish all of them the same, especially since the vast majority of us quite successfully mingled throughout the day.

To be fair, about 20 lads from Ull got on our tube on the way to the ground. All were "slightly merry" to say the least, and not one wearing colours. When they got on I was a little worried because it was all families in our carriage.

They were actually a good bunch, there was no swearing at all because they realised there were women / children and elderly on there, and we had a bit of a laugh with them. 99% of their fans were good and quite friendly, but then we, like all clubs, have one or two that let us down...

The only fight or trouble I saw (with the exception of the old bill at Paddington) was a group of City Fans at half time behind block 137. It seems that one of the lads didn't want to buy a round of beer (we think) because he bought the sandwiches or beer on the coach... Cue much name calling and pushing and then this older fella headbutted the younger guy... (Turns out it was father and son)... Old bill come over break it up and the young guy comes flying in from nowhere with the old bill still stood there and tries to have another go... He then exited the stadium with the help of four coppers...

To be fair, about 20 lads from Ull got on our tube on the way to the ground. All were "slightly merry" to say the least, and not one wearing colours. When they got on I was a little worried because it was all families in our carriage.

They were actually a good bunch, there was no swearing at all because they realised there were women / children and elderly on there, and we had a bit of a laugh with them. 99% of their fans were good and quite friendly, but then we, like all clubs, have one or two that let us down...

They should have come into silverspoons / gate 5 they could have done some dancing in there , :whistle: , personally thought the only time the ull boys got tough was when they were only confronted with family and kids , the few so call ull lads i saw on wembley way at 11.30 am giving it large in front of kids and families , didnt say boo to a goose on our tube after which if i say it myself was full of well not family and kids , the diferance was the city lads just ignored the ull boys and didnt bully them like they could have , must admit i was very tempted to say a few words to the ull bullies but thought , it aint worth it ,

I do actually need to add to this.......

Between 1pm and 2pm they had an under 11s final, with two schools. They were representing what I presume were their local clubs, Brighton and Cardiff.

Some ugly sweaty oaf was chatting to his mates in front of me (luckily, he wasn't sitting there, he was elsewhere in the block) and when he heard there were Welsh kids on the pitch he turned around and yelled at the top of his lungs "**** off you ###### Welsh ####".

Charming, since they were only kids having a memorable day out :disapointed2se:

His mates thought it was hilarious.

To me, that is exactly the sort of fan we don't need at this club.

In the club wembley seats at the City end (I know they are supposed to be neutral) one hull fan out of a group got punched twice in the face after they scored for turning around and taunting the city fans in the seats behind. Stewards quickly moved in to throw him out along with his mates before it turned nasty. If you're going to act like that though and try and provoke it you deserve to get a hiding imo.

To be fair I didn't see any aggro at any point during the day but what I did notice was that after the game they didn't seem to be celebrating anywhere near as much as I would have been had we just won promotion. Chatted to some guys on the tube and he could barely raise a smile, I asked him if Windass would be offered a new contract and he said "nows not t' time t' be thinking about that" or at least thats how I intepreted it. I can only assume the glumness was down to the fact that they had to go back to their grotty northern town, which would bring even the most elated back to earth with a bump!

On the road up the hill after taking a right outside Wembley Park, the one with all the off licences on it, some moronic-looking spotty overweight teenagers in Hull shirts came striding down the road smirking at City fans heading in the opposite direction.

They barged past a City fan twice their size and age just in front of me who did remarkably well to ignore it and walk on, and then smirking at me as they passed, the second I had my back to them they called me an effing paki before hurrying off down the road.

I doubt they're representative of Hull's fans but good to know the level of intelligence and tolerance which exists in Hull. For all the media creaming themselves from afar about the romance of Hull finally reaching the top flight, is it actually a part of the country that anyone had been missing?

I think not.

I did not really have any problems in fact far from it spoke to a guy with a young lad about the game although that was before kick off but they were all mixing.

Saying that I actually did not see many around where we were anyone else go in The Bear? Near Wembley central? Thought it was a good atmosphere.

Could have got hairy in the tube station though with both sets of fans singing across the station at eachother.

No doubt they have the same unsavoury minority as us but my experience before and after the game was largely of mutual respect. As we left the stadium we were applauded by Hull fans and did likewise. Give me them over supporters of the self appointed "big clubs" in the Championship any day.

Came out of green man down hill around 2.15 -2.30 to the green on the bottom which was by then full of cans and not many fans, a few city singing one lad came up to us and said it had just kicked off there? don't know if that was some attempt to impress though.

No problems when we were there, just some good banter - we were sat on the big round-about that all the the City fans sat and drank at. Did leave about 1.30 to soak up the atmosphere (ha!) at Wembley, so it may have done later.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2053...mp;id=223801689

No problems when we were there, just some good banter - we were sat on the big round-about that all the the City fans sat and drank at. Did leave about 1.30 to soak up the atmosphere (ha!) at Wembley, so it may have done later.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2053...mp;id=223801689

that was a roundabout was it, thought it was a park! ha ha thanks fella must have had more thatchers than i thought!

Just a few incidents I haven't mentioned till now about the nasty side of the Hull fans...

1. As our coach was a few hundred yards away from the coach park at Wembley there were about 30 odd Hull fans to our left on the pavement - they were head butting the side of the City coaches...! Then they satrted throwing drink all over our coach.....welcome to Wembley ehh...t0ssers..!

2. As we were approaching the Bobby Moore statue, there were a group of Hull fans singing 'who are ya' at the city fans passing by - one city fan started singing back 'we're Bristol City - we always believe' the Hull fans got real nasty and about 7-8 of them were right up to the City fan - literally pushing their faces into his - fair play to the city fan - he stood his ground as long as he could before turning away from them.....more t0ssers...!

3. As we left the stadium, there were a group of Hull fans shouting and singing 'losers ....losers...losers' to us - a nasty enough thing to do just after defeat - they obviously hadn't thought how it would have felt the other way around. Anyway a few of them got a kick up the ar5e from a few of ours who were incensed.

Just to prove they weren't all nasty a fair few clapped our coach out of the car park. Nice touch.

Anyone else have a nasty experiences with the Hull fans ?

I think that was me! I was so angry at the time when he reacted like he did. I was only having a bit of friendly banter. A policeman did actually catch up with him, which was nice.

was one of the last to leave our end so when we reached wembley way it was 95% hull, about 20+ different hull fans shook my hand and said well done, which was very pleasent but then this fat waster thinking he was jonny big b0llox starts giving it large some of it quite insulting really, moron, anyway as i started to give as bit back about his slightly interbred ancestory the bloomin pigs on horses had a go about kids being around... i was flummuxed that he let the fat spanner get away with it but when we had a go back they threatened to put me in... in where exactley?

and then we wanted to go left down a road but wernt allowed because it was blocked by the police, two minutes later 3 of the hull board walk past us and go flying down that same road! we asked the copper how this could possibly be fair and really he had no reply :disapointed2se:

its been difficult these last few days, but i finally can talk about it!

nd DULL had some very orrible little bastards on saturday, it made me wonder wether i want them to succeed anymore, before hand i had said that if hull went up i would support them and hope they stayed up... now things have changed

i have been enlightened

Far as I saw, some of the 'ull fans were the equivelent to the Forza EE, some equivelent to the standard, some equivelent to the families, some equivelent to the old timers, some equivelent to the day trippers.... etc etc

all sound really

imagine (say) City-Cardiff at Wembley :flowers:

On the way back to my coach I walked alongside many Hull fans none of which gave me any stick at all.On the contrary they were very quiet for fans of a team that had just got promotion.On the way out of the coachpark most Hull fans waved & clapped us ,a few took the p*ss a bit but not too bad.They were completely different than the boorish over the top celebrating Brighton supporters at the Cardiff final .

Think if we had just gone up we would have been making a lot more noise ,I know I would have. The Hull fans did seem a bit subdued.Strange really.

From the M1 Motorway (windows down, chatting to the Hull convoy as the traffic reached a standstill), to the Little Chef break (a sea of Orange and Black) to the walk down Wembley way, and the tube ride back to our car, I met dozens of Hull fans and all were genuine football fans who treated us with respect and wished us well for next year.

I will be looking out for Hull next year, and wish them every success.

Archived