IGNORED

Rovers New Kit

Pack’s Chin

i am surprised rovers fans can actually look forward to seeing there new kit, it is always the same old boring shirt every season, it has got so bad that they have had to stick yellow lines on it and make the blue a bit lighter, just so people will buy it.

Errea are a piss poor manufacturer, I'd be angry if this shirt if I cared, but I don't.

It's poor and I'm so glad we have puma and the delightful away kit (which I shall certainly be getting AFTER the transfer window slams shut, I may decide to get a name on the back, although my Trundle shirt this year wasn't a success)

The colour has changed, because Cowlin want it to fit in with their corporate image.

Personally, I cant farkin stand it. Its horrible, and I'm thoroughly gutted that we have sold out to money and changed our shirt colour to please sponsors.

It looks like about the same quality as one of those Premier League fakes you see for sale in Turkey, Greece etc.

Didn't Rovers play in stripes for a number of years? I confess I'd get a bit bored with the same quarters year after year.

Archived