IGNORED

Open Letter To Bcfc Team

Pete1975Legend

Dear GJ & Players,

I take you back one year ago when many of us fans sat back in our chairs after a great promotion season and all predicting that staying in the championship was the goal.........

Yet one year on you as a team have surpassed 99% of our expectations to get to wembley and a play off final is of great credit to the management and players. As fans, like you as players and amnagement we were gutted not to get promotion, but as we sit 4 days on from that event we know heart in heart we have had an incredible season. One with more ups than downs and who would of thought that.

As we go into the championship once again we as fans are proud of our squad and the management team with how we have moved forward over the last two seasons. There has never been a better time to be a fan or player at this great club of ours. So we all need to go away re-charge our batteries look at this season as a great acheivement and be ready all guns blazing for 2008/2009.

By that I mean a togetherness on and off the pitch and better than this year. You believe in us the fans to support you we believe in the players and management to give us 110%, together we can take this club forward again.

Have a good break and we look forward to seeing you again in 7 weeks and the friendly matches.

BCFC 'We believe now more than ever'

So thank you

From

THE FANS (No 32)

For about 5-10 mins, after the full-time whistle went, I was absolutely gutted about the result!

Then all of a sudden I felt a overwhelming sense of pride for what everyone at Bristol City Football Club

have acheived this year. I'm very much looking forward to next season and beyond.

I BELEIVE we can acheive even better results next season if we stick together and KEEP ON BELEIVING!!

Thank you for an amazing first season!

When we left the Millennium Stadium after the Brighton play off my son was in tears and couldn't see any hope for the next season. At the end of Saturday's game my son was in tears but by the time we got back to the coach he was already excited and confident about next season. That's the change in mindset Gary, his management team and players have brought about. Thank you all.

here, here! :worship2:

Was so proud seeing you play at Wembley and thank you for staying on the pitch and then coming round to applaude us fans that were left. It took a lot of guts to stay out there.

NOW let it be you next season.

We'll all be behind you.

When we left the Millennium Stadium after the Brighton play off my son was in tears and couldn't see any hope for the next season. At the end of Saturday's game my son was in tears but by the time we got back to the coach he was already excited and confident about next season. That's the change in mindset Gary, his management team and players have brought about. Thank you all.

As i was leaving the Millenium Stadium after losing to Brighton, all that was going through my mind was ''great, so we have got to do it all again next season'' and that the whole season and the trip to Cardiff had been a waste of time.

As i was leaving Wembley i was a bit gutted but that soon changed and now i am even more excited about next season than i was this time last year. Let's face it, had we of beaten Hull, alot of people would have been excited at the prospect of seeing Ronaldo et al down at the gate but the true fans know that its not our time yet and that we would have come straight back down. Gary has turned our club into a Championship Club that plays some excellent flowing football and for that i thank him and everyone else at the club.

Roll on August!!!

Keep up the good work boys.

I honestly see no reason why as a team (chairman, management, players & fans) we can't make a serious impression on The Championship next season. The footie has been a joy to watch (not like Stoke) and long may it continue. We will make the Premier League next year!

Hell yeh! Add my name to that! Some muppet upon walking down the steps at Wembley on Saturday, turned round to the our fans who were clapping the team and said 'what you clapping that for, it was sh*t' and then he walked off. I didn't say anything to him because I was so shocked. Wish I'd have told him we were clapping because of the fantastic season the players have had, they've therefore given us a fantastic season, and they've made me incredibly proud to announce to anyone who cares to listen that I am a Bristol City fan, always and forever.

One more signature to add to the letter......so Proud to be a City fan!!

1 year ago Saturday would have been beyond our wildest dreams! And as above, after Brighton, Cardiff felt like a waste of time and devalued Hartlepool, Saturday does not feel like that at all, it was another chapter in an awesome story, to be continued next season.........

:worship2: well done to all associated with BCFC were proud of you :clapping:

Many thanks to you all for all your hard work and efforts in giving us a fantastic season, one of the best in my lifetime.

I also extend my gratitude to the guys behind the scenes including Pete Johnson, who I had the pleasure of chatting to for five mins at the awards evening. The commitment that all the staff and players put in is the reason for the continued upward progress.

Keep it going lads and the tempoary dissapointment will soon be replaced with glory.

Have a great summer and see you next season! :winner_third_h4h:

Guest MaloneFM

Yes jolly well done the chaps for winning with humility and losing with grace.

Only try not to give 110% as this is a mathematical impossibilty and it won't be long before some pedantic bastard points that out.

Archived