IGNORED

Open Letter To Bcfc Team

Pete1975Legend

Agree with so much of what has been said.

All four trips to Wembley with City have given me great pride, but this season has to be the top - this is the first time in the 12 years I have been in London that the locals have talked about us without being condescending or as if we are a pub team!!!

Happy it has finally happened, especially as my family and I are moving back West down the M4 in July - will have to change my name to Chippenham Red if not already taken.

Keep believing!!!!!

PGR

Well done lads. You've been absolutely immense. So proud of each and every one of you. I was completely gutted at the end of the match on Saturday and had tears in my eyes and still do when I see various pictures but when I step back and think about it, you have been unbelievable this season and to finish 4th in our first season back in the Championship - well it really is a great credit to yourselves. Lets hope that next season we can challenge again in what is going to be an unbelievably competitive league but one I'm sure you'll again be able to take by storm. Thanks for some wonderful memories and experiences.

Yes, thankyou Gary Johnson and all the players at Bristol City, I have always been proud of being a City supporter, but this season, and especially on Saturday at Wembley, if it's possible, you made me even prouder, I love this football club and want to thank everyone involved in the club for a fantastic season, roll on August, its going to be another great ride,

Well done Gary and the lads !!!!!

Always believe, we're Bristol City we always believe !!!!

UReds !!!!!

Archived