IGNORED

Overseas Pre-season Tour

tin

Anyone know...

When the dates are or when they get announced?

Where we're going yet?

I want to get involved with this one, especially if we get a few decent additions on board. Sounded like a good craic the last couple of times.

Anyone know...

When the dates are or when they get announced?

Where we're going yet?

I want to get involved with this one, especially if we get a few decent additions on board. Sounded like a good craic the last couple of times.

As GJ is an ambassador to the Latvian FA, id have guessed there as the past 2 seasons? He likes to go to countries who are already well into their season. That doesn't leave many other options other than Ireland and a few smaller European countries. At least Ryanair fly to Riga from Bristol now! I wish dates would be announced a lot quicker though.

As GJ is an ambassador to the Latvian FA, id have guessed there as the past 2 seasons? He likes to go to countries who are already well into their season. That doesn't leave many other options other than Ireland and a few smaller European countries. At least Ryanair fly to Riga from Bristol now! I wish dates would be announced a lot quicker though.

Yeah, exactly. It'd be nice if the club were planning this that they let us know what's going on asap seeing as the price of flights rises steeply the longer they leave it.

I reckon a lot of people, like me, are going to be interested in this seeing as there's no Euro 2008 to go to after McClaren's shite and flights could be in demand.

Sweden could be good. Fit birds and doubling up as a bit of a scouting mission...

Yeah really wanting to go to Riga as well!

It don't have to be Riga. I just want to know what's on the agenda with specific dates seeing as McClaren ruined my summer. Be nice if we're kept in the loop - Sweden, Holland, Latvia or wherever.

Thought someone would've heard something...

Yeah, exactly. It'd be nice if the club were planning this that they let us know what's going on asap seeing as the price of flights rises steeply the longer they leave it.

I reckon a lot of people, like me, are going to be interested in this seeing as there's no Euro 2008 to go to after McClaren's shite and flights could be in demand.

Sweden could be good. Fit birds and doubling up as a bit of a scouting mission...

You are welcome over here! My first City game was in Västerås, Sweden in July 79 on a pre-season tour.

Swansea (for the second year) and Norwich are coming over this summer. Reading did at the time Scott played there.

You are welcome over here! My first City game was in Västerås, Sweden in July 79 on a pre-season tour.

Swansea (for the second year) and Norwich are coming over this summer. Reading did at the time Scott played there.

That being Scott Golbourne yeah?

I'd love it if it was Sweden for a week though it'd be better for the wallet if it was Riga or Holland as I don't think I could live with £10 per pint for a week! I'd come back bankrupt!

That being Scott Golbourne yeah?

I'd love it if it was Sweden for a week though it'd be better for the wallet if it was Riga or Holland as I don't think I could live with £10 per pint for a week! I'd come back bankrupt!

No problem. You don't have to pay that much if you don't wan't to. Beer is pretty cheap, £ 2-3. Have your main dish at none (dagens lunch), todays lunch for £6. Youth hostels in central Stockholm are also cheap. No problem.

The Swedish crown has been 15% stronger against the £ over the last few years. Perfect for me touristing in Cornwall and coming to Bristol on the 9th of August :dancing6:

I don't know if we will be going to Riga again this summer but a few of us who have been to Latvia for the last two tours have booked flights and accomodation for the same week as last year. We also intend to go to Lithuania and Estonia this time.

If City aren't there we will catch some local games again.

Anyone remember a few years ago a China tour was being lined up but was called off........

Don't think it'll be China this summer seeing as the Olympics are on. Sod that anyway, I couldn't b bothered if it was that far away anyway.

Ryanair Bristol > Riga... Spot on! :yes:

Archived