IGNORED

Drinking Help Anyone!?

Kevolution

Right i have a major problem!! When i drink not sure why but i need to piss a lot after! So before footy games i can't drink much or i need to pee throughout the game which is really annoying!! has anyone else got this problem and can anyone help me with how to stop this!?

This will probably get the award for most unappropiate topic but it is city related because it's hindering my enjoying of watching city as i can't get drunk and i need to pee throughout the game!!

Once i jumped up for a goal and almost went pee pee :blush:

:innocent06:

Right i have a major problem!! When i drink not sure why but i need to piss a lot after! So before footy games i can't drink much or i need to pee throughout the game which is really annoying!! has anyone else got this problem and can anyone help me with how to stop this!?

This will probably get the award for most unappropiate topic but it is city related because it's hindering my enjoying of watching city as i can't get drunk and i need to pee throughout the game!!

I have the same problem........... So i don't beer... i have vodka (with coke or lemonade) and I go less often.. But if your really desperate drink baileys, you'll hardly go!

Good topic.

1. Drink as much as you want

2. Stop drinking around 30 minutes from kick-off

3. During this 30 minute period, feel free to urinate as often as you wish

4. 5 minutes prior to kick-off, urinate one last time and that should see you through the match*

* This method may not prevent leakages that occur as a result of excessive stoppage-time, extra-time or/and penalties.

I have the same problem........... So i don't beer... i have vodka (with coke or lemonade) and I go less often.. But if your really desperate drink baileys, you'll hardly go!

"Yes Mr Donnelly, can I have vodka with coke please, with a slice of lemon and extra ice?"

Sorry Kev, but this does indeed have to go down as 'most knobbish thread started since season's end'.

1. Why don't you go see your doctor ?

2. Why do you need to get drunk ? Could you not just cut back ?

3. Failing the above 2 points - get a seat at the end of a row ?

Thats all the advice I can give really....pi55 pants.

Sorry Kev, but this does indeed have to go down as 'most knobbish thread started since season's end'.

1. Why don't you go see your doctor ?

2. Why do you need to get drunk ? Could you not just cut back ?

3. Failing the above 2 points - get a seat at the end of a row ?

Thats all the advice I can give really....pi55 pants.

:D

1. Cause my doctor is a crazy scientist

2. don't have to get drunk but some drink before a football match i feel is quite acceptable

3. Got my season ticket with my mates and they don't want to move, and i could still miss a goal

4.... u didnt have a 4, but i don't think this is a 'knobbish' thread its one to be serious or a one to have a joke in because i don't take myself to seriously. And i'm not a piss pants, not yet anyway :innocent06:

Cheers for the help so far people, my city drinking may be able to continue!! :englandsmile4wf:

I work in care! so if you want i can send you an adult nappy! Just pm me and i'll send you a few :)

:D

1. Cause my doctor is a crazy scientist

2. don't have to get drunk but some drink before a football match i feel is quite acceptable

3. Got my season ticket with my mates and they don't want to move, and i could still miss a goal

4.... u didnt have a 4, but i don't think this is a 'knobbish' thread its one to be serious or a one to have a joke in because i don't take myself to seriously. And i'm not a piss pants, not yet anyway :innocent06:

Cheers for the help so far people, my city drinking may be able to continue!! :englandsmile4wf:

I'm only kidding you... ;)

Donty get 'pissy' :rofl2br:

I'm fine untill i go for the first time!! Its crazy i can drink and drink and drink! But once ive gone once its every other pint i need to go!!!!

Me too, after the first one I may as well pour the beer straight down the bog and cut out the middle man !!

I'm fine untill i go for the first time!! Its crazy i can drink and drink and drink! But once ive gone once its every other pint i need to go!!!!

F8ck me mate, lets sum this up....

you can 'drink and drink and drink' then you when you go for a p155 its 'only every other pint'

you must be paraletic by the start of the game.... :drunk2:

Maybe we should petition City to get the seats changed into cammode's..... :protest:

I'm loving this, some fun back into the forum after the late events :D

And some serious ones which is good! I'm going to try the baileys trick however gay i may look!

try guiness!! a bit more heavier than larger or cider but you pee less!!

2nd thoughts it might give you a no2 problem and then your in trouble :surrender:

Ah the age old problem that many a football fan has suffered. One more pint or not ? will i be busting my bladder before half time?

During the winters months this problem sort of takes care of itself all you need is some incontinence pants that way if its a bit chilliy then when you pee down your leg u'll be warming urself up to. Genius.

Reminds me of billy connolly routine of " the bloke down the diso on sat with his incontinence pants" :rofl2br:

on a more serious note holdin it in for too long can cause you problems later on in life with incontinence. So start wearing em now your destine to anyway.!!!!!!

Archived