IGNORED

Drinking Help Anyone!?

Kevolution

F8ck me mate, lets sum this up....

you can 'drink and drink and drink' then you when you go for a p155 its 'only every other pint'

you must be paraletic by the start of the game.... :drunk2:

Maybe we should petition City to get the seats changed into cammode's..... :protest:

Yep!!!!! But if i go before KO i can normally hold out till HT :innocent06:

Yep!!!!! But if i go before KO i can normally hold out till HT :innocent06:

You must have a seriously strong bladder.....are there any exersises you can pass tips about onto Kev maybe....??

Trying my hardest not to laugh outloud here.... :rofl2br: Sorry - not a laughing matter i'm sure. I just keep thinking what a state 'urine'.......... :rofl2br:

You must have a seriously strong bladder.....are there any exersises you can pass tips about onto Kev maybe....??

Trying my hardest not to laugh outloud here.... :rofl2br: Sorry - not a laughing matter i'm sure. I just keep thinking what a state 'urine'.......... :rofl2br:

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Alcohol is a diuretic. It happens. Not sure there's any cure. I think best just not to drink too much before a game and time your toilet stop!

I was always brought up on the 3 pint rule - get through 3 pints before you go to the loo first. Then you will be ok. I think this is an urban myth though.

Being almost 40 you'll be needing these things just for a cup of coffee soon mate :innocent06:

Glad we have lightened up your day :sun:

Alcohol is a diuretic. It happens. Not sure there's any cure. I think best just not to drink too much before a game and time your toilet stop!

I was always brought up on the 3 pint rule - get through 3 pints before you go to the loo first. Then you will be ok. I think this is an urban myth though.

Sorry but this is just getting funnier and funnier - firstly we have some bloke who cant stop running for a piss every 2 seconds, then some bloke that can drink and drink and drink and then only needs to go every other pint....??! Then some plastic device to be strapped to Kev's todger....now some bloke who's parents brought him up to down 3 pints before attempting to go to the toilet....!!!?

I'm beginning to feel like the odd one out here..... :whistle2:

Sorry but this is just getting funnier and funnier - firstly we have some bloke who cant stop running for a piss every 2 seconds, then some bloke that can drink and drink and drink and then only needs to go every other pint....??! Then some plastic device to be strapped to Kev's todger....now some bloke who's parents brought him up to down 3 pints before attempting to go to the toilet....!!!?

I'm beginning to feel like the odd one out here..... :whistle2:

:worship2:

Ok, song for Kev for when you see him running to the bathroom. To the tune of Black Adder.

Slack Bladder

Slack Bladder

His pants are almost peed

Slack Baldder

Slack Bladder

He's very bad indeed.

:laugh: - There's a group in the Atyeo that sing that - I think its to the first person in their area that runs off for a pee.

I had this problem recently on a minibus back from Bristol to Swindon.

Eventually had to go so bad I had to piss into an empty can whilst my mates were asleep/passed out next to me, although I found this very difficult and ended up pissing all over myself/the back seat and partially filling a Carlsberg can full of piss and wedging it in between the back seats next to peoples sleeping heads...

Lesson learned. don't drink before journeys and football matches.

Eventually had to go so bad I had to piss into an empty can whilst my mates were asleep/passed out next to me, although I found this very difficult and ended up pissing all over myself/the back seat and partially filling a Carlsberg can full of piss and wedging it in between the back seats next to peoples sleeping heads...

A football day wouldnt be a football day without a few beers before, some people have some very weak bladders on here, id get a piss sack fitted if i couldnt hold out on a 40 min journey from Swindon to Bristol :innocent06:

A football day wouldnt be a football day without a few beers before, some people have some very weak bladders on here, id get a piss sack fitted if i couldnt hold out on a 40 min journey from Swindon to Bristol :innocent06:

Ha, longest 40 minutes of your life if you hadnt been in the previous hour and were drinkin bitch piss VK!

Needed to go so bad think I damaged my kidneys.

Worse ive been was the Cardiff away play off leg a few years ago, sank 6 pints in the wedlocks before leaving!! By the time we got to Cardiff i was in sooooooo much pain!!!

At least you did the decent thing and held it in, not like this seasons trip to Cardiff and the bus I was on!

:shocking:

I still have nightmares!

It depends on what you drink as well, Carlsberg and Carling you might as well pour straight in the toilet cos I'm sure more comes out that if you're actually drinking the stuff. Stronger lagers tend to stick to the sides a bit more and the same tends to happen with cider for me too.

I can do 4 pints without a piss, then after that I'm ruined.

Every ten minutes i need to "strangle" me "dangle".......... :blink:

• Admin

I now have visions of one of these sleeping mates waking up with the driest throat ever so he reaches for ...... :D

I now have visions of one of these sleeping mates waking up with the driest throat ever so he reaches for ...... :D

Hahaha, you arent far off the mark. I had to jump out 5 mins before our final destination, apparently when they cleared up they let no booze go to waste...

To be fair half of it went all over me and it smelt quite fruity so prob could have passed for John Smiths.

Hahaha, you arent far off the mark. I had to jump out 5 mins before our final destination, apparently when they cleared up they let no booze go to waste...

To be fair half of it went all over me and it smelt quite fruity so prob could have passed for John Smiths.

:rofl2br::ill:

Archived