IGNORED

Season Tickets

Guest shane

Guest shane

They are expecting it to be very busy of monday.

They have more tickets in the Wedlock and I have to say £275 does seem very cheap. Ok its unreserved but that £12 a game.

I have my tickets in the front of the dolman but don't know whether to change, Is the Wedlock suitable for Kids ?

any advice ?

Depends how old the kids are, i wouldnt reccomend it to younger children, great atmosphere in there but its more suited to adults i would say who love singing and a bit of banter with the oppositon fans, language is sometimes foul should i say but thats why people go in there altogether away from the family areas, i prefer it to the Williams etc as better atmosphere

Guest shane
If the club set aside family areas, shouldnt family's use them?

WHY ???

Should we have a male / famale area ? fat / slim ? black / White ?

Family tickets are not that cheap and I will sit where ever I choose.

Thanks to the first reply. Numpty to the second.

If families start using the wedlock just because it's cheaper, that'll help the atmosphere won't it.... :rolleyes:

Family areas are there for...guess what, families!You can sit wherever you want, but it isn't suitable for younger children.

WHY ???

Should we have a male / famale area ? fat / slim ? black / White ?

Family tickets are not that cheap and I will sit where ever I choose.

Thanks to the first reply. Numpty to the second.

Male/Female - There is no need for that is there, women has the same right to attend.

Fat/Slim - Just plain daft

Black/White - Tad wrong isnt it.

Family areas are set aside so people can take their kids and know that the language etc used in that area will not be as strong as others.

They do work as my 1st season ticket was the free one when the family enclosure first opened, you are asking if the wedlock would be suitable, i would say no.

Certain songs as "I'm in love with the girl next door" among others,

Guest shane
If families start using the wedlock just because it's cheaper, that'll help the atmosphere won't it.... :rolleyes:

Family areas are there for...guess what, families!You can sit wherever you want, but it isn't suitable for younger children.

That is a more considered reply, but why do the club make it the cheapest area for Kids ? ??

The credit crunch is here and people will now look for the cheap option.

Guest shane
Male/Female - There is no need for that is there, women has the same right to attend. I wasn't saying women shouldn't go, but perhpas they should have their own area. Softer seats, beauty salon , shops etc..... Personally, I think they should watch ladies football.

Fat/Slim - Just plain daft ? Why ? Larger seats ?

Black/White - Tad wrong isnt it. Yes it is, I was joking, it's called humour.

Family areas are set aside so people can take their kids and know that the language etc used in that area will not be as strong as others. But surely the use of bad language is NOT allowed at a football stadium.

They do work as my 1st season ticket was the free one when the family enclosure first opened, you are asking if the wedlock would be suitable, i would say no. That's a fair comment.

Certain songs as "I'm in love with the girl next door" among others,

Guest shane
By a whole £5 over the season, an extra 4.6p a game.

Family Ticket = £935.

Two adults + Two kids in Wedlock is 550 + 220 = £770

£165 difference, is matchs not a strong subject for you ?

If £165 isn't a lot for you fair play, for many it is.

Guest shane
Daddy, What is a ****?

surely it would be best to avoid those kind of situations

I took my 9 year old in the Birmingham end this year at Villa park. Gabby Abonglahor song about his mum led to the same question being asked......and trust me they can already hear what the wedlock is singing, hence why I tell him NEVER to repeat at home or school as the wife would kill me.

Family Ticket = £935.

Two adults + Two kids in Wedlock is 550 + 220 = £770

£165 difference, is matchs not a strong subject for you ?

If £165 isn't a lot for you fair play, for many it is.

You said it was the cheapest area for kids, it isnt, the east end is the cheapest area for adults, not children.

Its £5 difference for children season tickets isnt it,

Look, you asked if it was suitable, i replied and you get funny.

Guest shane
You said it was the cheapest area for kids, it isnt, the east end is the cheapest area for adults, not children.

Its £5 difference for children season tickets isnt it,

Look, you asked if it was suitable, i replied and you get funny.

Its the cheapest for both Adult and Kids and £5.00 is 21.7p per game NOT 4.6p.

I Take on board it isn't suitable for kids but at those prices kids will be in there.

They are expecting it to be very busy of monday.

They have more tickets in the Wedlock and I have to say £275 does seem very cheap. Ok its unreserved but that £12 a game.

I have my tickets in the front of the dolman but don't know whether to change, Is the Wedlock suitable for Kids ?

any advice ?

I wen in the east end wen I wuz 9 an it aznt a*****ted me you c***z!

If the club set aside family areas, shouldnt family's use them?

NO; Its all about choice i.m.h.o don't really agree with this, you go to that bit, and we go to this bit; each to his/her own choice. As for the swear words, don't they know more than us :yes:

All areas for All, no to segregation.

For the record my kids prefered the E.E to any other stand, and still do.

Daddy, What is a ****?

surely it would be best to avoid those kind of situations

It was being sung in the Dolman, right above the family section. You cannot avoid it.

People with families can sit wherever they want, or do we now have the forum (youngun) police dictating to us where we should go :sleeping:

It was being sung in the Dolman, right above the family section. You cannot avoid it.

People with families can sit wherever they want, or do we now have the forum (youngun) police dictating to us where we should go :sleeping:

No of course not, just feel that the overall relaxation at football has made a impact in the downfall of the traditional match day and the atmosphere at football.

But thats the Sky Era for everyone.

No of course not, just feel that the overall relaxation at football has made a impact in the downfall of the traditional match day and the atmosphere at football.

But thats the Sky Era for everyone.

Not too sure what Sky has to do with it. There will be families who want to use the enclosure and there will be some who want to use the EE. The key for everyone to enjoy their matchday experience is to use a degree of tolerance on both parts, something that has been sadly lacking from some quarters.

PDG

Archived