IGNORED

Season Tickets

Guest shane

Not too sure what Sky has to do with it. There will be families who want to use the enclosure and there will be some who want to use the EE. The key for everyone to enjoy their matchday experience is to use a degree of tolerance on both parts, something that has been sadly lacking from some quarters.

PDG

I was just saying i feel sky has a major involvement over how football has changed.

No of course not, just feel that the overall relaxation at football has made a impact in the downfall of the traditional match day and the atmosphere at football.

But thats the Sky Era for everyone.

I would have said the same a couple of years ago but i think last season proved that we are fighting back. We don't have all this crap music after goals etc, we have an atmosphere at City which is becoming something to be proud of.

Remember that a lot of us who now have families in the family section are lads "who came" through the 80's etc and have been there and done what you are trying to re-create in the EE.

I would have said the same a couple of years ago but i think last season proved that we are fighting back. We don't have all this crap music after goals etc, we have an atmosphere at City which is becoming something to be proud of.

Remember that a lot of us who now have families in the family section are lads "who came" through the 80's etc and have been there and done what you are trying to re-create in the EE.

Of course, but as you can see with the rocket high prices its hard for people to take families while years ago football used to be a family thing, with fathers taking sons etc.

I'm no way critising families, its a intregal part of football

Now most fathers will be lucky to take their sons to a few games a season due to the price.

And you are right, we have something special here at city.

Archived