IGNORED

Qpr

mightyreds89

I think QPR have such a significant amount of money that you cannot dismiss them.

You can with Dowie in charge. Gone will be the good attacking football they were playing second half of last season and in will be the long ball cack that is the only style he has ever won a run of games with.

Maybe the season after depending on who they replace him with but until then mid table is it.

You can with Dowie in charge. Gone will be the good attacking football they were playing second half of last season and in will be the long ball cack that is the only style he has ever won a run of games with.

Maybe the season after depending on who they replace him with but until then mid table is it.

I disagree. Merely because they could recover if they got rid of Dowie as late as December. Dowie, thus far, has signed the right kind of players too.

They will walk the championship....mark my word

Agree with that Arn, I think you could put a dog in charge at QPR and they will still walk away with the title next season, the money they have to throw at it doesn't bare thinking about.

Any decent player will jump at the chance of going there with that kind of money on offer.

Who are the right kind of players he's signed ?

Thus far a decent defender in Peter Ramage and a decent keeper to contest with Camp in Cerny.

He's inherited a good team too.

I'm not a Dowie admirer but I do think that their financial clout means they'll be up there whether it's Dowie, Alex Ferguson, Jose Mourinho or the Krankies who are in charge.

I disagree. Merely because they could recover if they got rid of Dowie as late as December. Dowie, thus far, has signed the right kind of players too.

I don't think that will be possible. We had a freak sort of season where the top clubs tried to lose as many games as they could this time round yet of all of the top 6 clubs were in the top 8 in December. I think next season there will be much more consistency from the top 6-8 teams. It will be interesting to see how they do but I really think they've made a bad choice there and set themselves back a season.

ermm... didn't Jack Walker "buy" his way to the Premier League title in 4 years with Blackburn?

...and what about Chelski?

well said.......Blackburn bought the title few years back and won it, Chelsea did the same recently and the only way Man U could stop them was to outspend Chelsea and win the league and champions league, easy when you have spent £70m+ over 2 seasons though.

quite simply the clubs with the most money will generally be the champions, just look at Man City, did well too stay up last season, spent silly money, just scrapped a uefa cup spot through the back door.

The only team not to have bougt the premier league title since the premier league has been running has been arsenal.

I don't think that will be possible. We had a freak sort of season where the top clubs tried to lose as many games as they could this time round yet of all of the top 6 clubs were in the top 8 in December. I think next season there will be much more consistency from the top 6-8 teams. It will be interesting to see how they do but I really think they've made a bad choice there and set themselves back a season.

You've seen more Championship games than I have so I would have to take your word for it. I remain sure it is very possible (ugly football can work) and that QPR will should make the Play-Offs at the very least.

Archived