IGNORED

Andy Bishop - Bury

witham friary fc

how about andy bishop at bury if the price was right ? he is 25 and scored over 20 goals a season for the last 3 seasons in the lower leagues worth a shout? gj gets the best out of people !!!!!!

Not a bad call. Played under GJ at Yeovil briefly on loan before. Saw him several times for York City years back and did always look much better than conference level, athough I have no idea if he's improved enough since to cut it a Championship level.

I'm sure many will see him and say "not proven at this level" but if he is something different than we have right now.

how about andy bishop at bury if the price was right ? he is 25 and scored over 20 goals a season for the last 3 seasons in the lower leagues worth a shout? gj gets the best out of people !!!!!!

surely someone would have gone for him by now seeing that record must be something wrong with him like fitness attitude work rate

Not proven at this level.

More of a Mick McCarthy signing.........

Exactly not proven at this level we need to be aiming higher lita zamora eastwood etc

And weather we like it or not, we are going to have to be prepared to spend some serious cash.

I'd say someone prolific from League 1 like Nicky Maynard would be a better shout, but like you say you never know with players how they're going to perform. Lee Bullard is a good example, he shot up the leagues pretty fast if I remember correctly.

Archived