IGNORED

Trundle When We Play Swansea

petehinton

Hoping we don't get Swansea before January (if possible)

Back at the liberty Trunds could even break up in tears because of the ovation he will get!

Maybe want to go back? Hope not i feel he will be the player that is head and shoulders above the rest next year

Thoughts?

So..

We'll go to Swansea...

Trundle will cry (why exactly?) despite greater players who have achieved far more than him have returned to old clubs and mangaged not to..

And he'll suddenly want to leave us and go back..

And we lose him in January..

:noexpression: <---- Says it all

Hoping we don't get Swansea before January (if possible)

Back at the liberty Trunds could even break up in tears because of the ovation he will get!

Maybe want to go back? Hope not i feel he will be the player that is head and shoulders above the rest next year

Thoughts?

mccombes taller

umm no i think he will be determined to show them how good he is because alot of swansea fans iv spoke to said they did better last season without him and that they are starting to think he's a fat waste of space

i think now hes showing understanding of the championship and i think he will be very very good next season and a hat-trick against swansea :D:D

Is Swansea really going to be a bubble match? Has this been confirmed anywhere? Living here, it's hardly ideal and might see me in the home end.

Swansea will definately be a bubble match but just have a word with City and they'll sort you out. I've got a mate who follows Cardiff but lives over here and they always give him special dispensation to make his own way to the ground to avoid the hassle of it all so there's no reason City can't do the same.

....I fu*cking hope not!!

Was brilliant last time on the train, and Hooters :w00t:

I've heard it will be a bubble game too and if Nottinghamshire police have anything to do with it, it will be a midweek game.

Glad you enjoyed the last trip but if a selection of your "fans" hadn't decided to smash up the Amici and scare the crap out of innocent kids that were inside, maybe you could have enjoyed another trip on the train and Hooters? These same "fans" decided it would be a good idea to post mobile phone footage of the attack on various websites and boast about it. What was that all about?

A terrible day and although I will go to the games this season (home and away) I will not be taking my lad with me.

I've heard it will be a bubble game too and if Nottinghamshire police have anything to do with it, it will be a midweek game.

Glad you enjoyed the last trip but if a selection of your "fans" hadn't decided to smash up the Amici and scare the crap out of innocent kids that were inside, maybe you could have enjoyed another trip on the train and Hooters? These same "fans" decided it would be a good idea to post mobile phone footage of the attack on various websites and boast about it. What was that all about?

A terrible day and although I will go to the games this season (home and away) I will not be taking my lad with me.

You talk complete rubbish, my wife and I were attacked by a group of forest fans when leaving the ground. Your lot more than started it. Very bad attitude taking into account you won! ( albiet we went up )

Cue the "they started it" responses...

quite right we don't want they started it we started it thread. just that i think the police took an awful long time time to turn up at that wine bar when the trouble happened. better policing would have prevented it from getting out of hand.

You talk complete rubbish, my wife and I were attacked by a group of forest fans when leaving the ground. Your lot more than started it. Very bad attitude taking into account you won! ( albiet we went up )

Rubbish? How can it be rubbish? A group of Bristol City fans trashed a wine bar in Nottingham. This actually happened! This bar is one of the few in Nottingham that will allow kids in on match days so a lot of kids were inside when these fans decided to trash the place. These are facts not rubbish and can be backed up by the many uploads of footage of what happened that day.

Now as already stated on this thread, I'm not going to get into who started what and why and as a Forest fan I'm embarrassed you and your wife were attacked I apologise that you had to go through that but your fans can't be upset nor suprised that this fixture will more than likely be a midweek bubble game after what happened during the last fixture.

Granted, the Forest game away was a complete nightmare in terms of our 'minority' turning up. My 9 year old girl came with me, but we wont be returning don't worry. These so called supporters are nothing to do with anyone on here, so no need to remind us of what they did.

That said, i'm sure you could say the same about your little Angels couldnt you !!!??? Never seen any violence Forest related on those same sites....??? Look a little closer - you're no angels Mr Preacher.

What are you basing your opinion on? I was there, outside the Amici on Radcliffe Road that day as it was the only way your OB would let us go. Already waiting for us were a group of Forest outside the Amici. They were the ones attacking innocents walking past which provoked City's mindless element into that reaction and subsequently those scenes.

I still remember the face of a distinctive, fat chinaman in his 20's going nuts that day with his neanderthal chums. But judging by your account there, I'd say you're going on hearsay rather than facts. I know EXACTLY what I saw that day.

Granted, the Forest game away was a complete nightmare in terms of our 'minority' turning up. My 9 year old girl came with me, but we wont be returning don't worry. These so called supporters are nothing to do with anyone on here, so no need to remind us of what they did. You know that for a fact do you?

That said, i'm sure you could say the same about your little Angels couldnt you !!!??? Never seen any violence Forest related on those same sites....??? Look a little closer - you're no angels Mr Preacher. Listen, I'm not saying that Forest fans are angels, every club has their 'minority' of idiots. What I'm trying to say is that your BCFC supporters can't get upset about this seasons fixtures between the two clubs being bubble matches after what happened the last time

What are you basing your opinion on? I was there, outside the Amici on Radcliffe Road that day as it was the only way your OB would let us go. Already waiting for us were a group of Forest outside the Amici. They were the ones attacking innocents walking past which provoked City's mindless element into that reaction and subsequently those scenes.

I still remember the face of a distinctive, fat chinaman in his 20's going nuts that day with his neanderthal chums. But judging by your account there, I'd say you're going on hearsay rather than facts. I know EXACTLY what I saw that day.

FFS! This wasn't meant to be a blaming thread, I don't doubt what you saw on the day. Were you actually near me when I exited the ground that day? Nope - So how can you say what I saw was hearsay. I saw some nasty incidents myself from both sets of supporters but my point was to another poster who seemed shocked at the possibility at this being a bubble game after what happened the last time. Is it really that suprising?

Archived