IGNORED

Supporters Trust Meeting

thatcham red

It's been a manic couple of months for the Trust and given that we didn't meet in May, there is plenty to catch up on.

On Thursday we will be looking at (amongst other things):

• Welcoming new board members
  • Feedback from the club on the New Stadium Fans Market Research Report
  • Review of the Player of the year event and outlining another possible event for later in the year
  • Reflecting briefly upon the Wembley experience (what we did and how we might do it better next time)
  • Planning revisions to the Trust membership structure
  • Bristol City's "website community" - Should the Trust focus on certain things to avoid covering the same ground as others?

Hope to see as many there as possible :cool2:

Can I just ask whether there is going to be an Agm for trust members this year?

Yes, there will. As soon as the annual accounts are signed off we will fix a date and inform members.

Can you guys tell us when and where the AGM of the Supporters Club is please?

Sort of missed it last year, was hoping for better communication this time round.

Anyone would think it was run by Rovers for all the communication there is from them. :dunno:

Can you guys tell us when and where the AGM of the Supporters Club is please?

Sort of missed it last year, was hoping for better communication this time round.

Anyone would think it was run by Rovers for all the communication there is from them. :dunno:

Wouldn't it be best asking the supporters club when their AGM is and not the supporters trust?

*bump*

No message really, so a bit of a waste of a bump, just thought i would do my bit, but with nothing to say i am wasting my time typing, and wasting your time by making you read this drivel.

so.. sorry about the whole time wasting thing

bye for now!

Wouldn't it be best asking the supporters club when their AGM is and not the supporters trust?

but this is a city forum, not the trust forum, they have their own on another site. He was only asking a general city question ?? :dunno:

Nice to see the trust making use of this forums popularity, shame others cant follow :disapointed2se:

They have every right to, given they fund it for you all! :englandsmile4wf:

Archived