IGNORED

Yet Another..

Atyeo Adge

..newbie signing up for the summer, spent a good while reading, thought the start of the close season would be a good time to get posting as well, especially after the best season of my lifetime!

Hello all, and well done to Gary and the team, done us proud! :city::city::city:

..newbie signing up for the summer, spent a good while reading, thought the start of the close season would be a good time to get posting as well, especially after the best season of my lifetime!

Hello all, and well done to Gary and the team, done us proud! :city::city::city:

Welcome mate.... :farmer:

Welcome mate. Whereabouts do you sit? :innocent06:

Noticed that Dolly, been reading for ages but never got round to sticking my oar in!! What's Malone on??! Brighthened up many a lunch break that bloke. Thanks for the welcome!

Calm and serenity would get boring though wouldn't it? Got to love the summer posts. Spotted a thread about Kevin Phillips the other day, started off as a "what does everyone think about...." then about 20 posts later its a "my mate said done deal blah blah blah" Superb! (would love to think it is a done deal though, or that just me??!)

Noticed that Dolly, been reading for ages but never got round to sticking my oar in!! What's Malone on??! Brighthened up many a lunch break that bloke. Thanks for the welcome!

Calm and serenity would get boring though wouldn't it? Got to love the summer posts. Spotted a thread about Kevin Phillips the other day, started off as a "what does everyone think about...." then about 20 posts later its a "my mate said done deal blah blah blah" Superb! (would love to think it is a done deal though, or that just me??!)

Malone ISN'T on any medication at the moment, that's the problem. If you can think of a way to get him to take all the pills and in the right order ...

You will also get some posts on here every so often on the lines of "I'm not allowed to say who told me, but City are about to sign / sell --------"

As the others have said welcome aboard and feel free to support or disagree with any post, just remember the golden rule Ataack a post, but not the poster.

In other words the writings of 22A might be ~~~~ but 22A is not.

Welcome, if you check your profile, you can see how many views you have had.

As you haven't included a girls name in your member name - I bet it won't be much ;)

Do what I do in the summer months and trawl back through OTIB classics, many a forgotten favourite in there.

Archived