IGNORED

Rumours

Guest Eamer

Guest Eamer

Don't know if these have been posted already but been browsing around and came across these:

Mark Wilson (Bristol City) £1.2 million

Could do with another full-back. Can't be any worse than Brian Wilson.

Bristol City are preparing a £2 million Euro bid for Felix Borja. The pacy Ecuadorian forward is keen to leave German 2. Bundesliga side Mainz, following their failure to gain promotion.

So... is that £2million or 2million Euro? Whoever wrote it can't seem to decide. But anyway, so we're apparently signing Flavio (Angolan), Felix Borja (Ecuadorian) and Tibor Tisza (Hungarian). Our scouts are getting all over the place...

Bristol City defender Liam Fontaine has emerged as a shock £1m target for Liverpool

Can't see that one to be honest.

The Fontaine one was mentioned a while back. The Ecuadorian could be interesting but I know nothing of him so I wont comment further. As for Mark Wilson, the name rings a bell but who is he/who does he play for?

Edit: Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson started his career at Dundee United. From his debut in 2001 he was a regular fixture in their first team, and played in a central role in United's run to the Scottish cup final in 2005, where they were beaten by Celtic.

Purchased by Strachan for half a million pounds in the January transfer window, Wilson was a permanent fixture in the team as they strolled to the SPL championship, playng 16 games.

A natural right back, Wilson's considered performances in 2005/06 looked likely to keep his place in the team for the 2006/7 season, but a series of injuries - including a broken foot suffered against Man United in the Champions League - limited his opportunities to impress.

felix borja is a pretty good player and cam to europe playing for olmpiakos of greece and then moved to mainz where i think he hit 16 goals or so and is pretty tall i think about 6ft 3in

There are some clips of him on youtube. He looks a bit of a Tony Yeboah type player - big, strong and a powerful shot with either foot.

Not that I'm attaching any credence to the rumour from that website, but... welll... you have to have a look, don't you.

And the bullshit continues, heres another from footballbullshitters.com.

Leon Clarke has got an offer from Bristol City on a one year deal and they have offered Crewe £1.5 million for maynard deal. could be done by next week and could swap tyson for Lee Trundle from nott. f. all deals could be done by next week

Following Chivs' suggestion on another thread, I've sent in the following:

Portuguese starlet Hugo Edson has been linked with a move to Championship side, Bristol City.

The striker, who bagged 28 goals in 36 games in the Portuguese 2nd division last season for his club Otib Foruma, is said to be keen on a move to English football, having watched fellow countryman, Christiano Ronaldo, make such a huge impact in England.

Edson is out of contract this summer and is sure to have a host of clubs trailing him. But the Otib Foruma player is thought to favour a move to Gary Johnson's team.

Don't know if this has been mentioned before...

Paterson Transfer Request

I think this lad would be a cracking signing and it sounds like he's not too keen to be plying his trade in league one next year.

Makes me think of 'The Heff' when we signed him; a fair amount of goals in a relegated team, young enough to improve and short enough contract length left (one year in Paterson's case) to make the fee less than huge.

I hope our transfer team has got a beady eye on proceedings...

Following Chivs' suggestion on another thread, I've sent in the following:

Portuguese starlet Hugo Edson has been linked with a move to Championship side, Bristol City.

The striker, who bagged 28 goals in 36 games in the Portuguese 2nd division last season for his club Otib Foruma, is said to be keen on a move to English football, having watched fellow countryman, Christiano Ronaldo, make such a huge impact in England.

Edson is out of contract this summer and is sure to have a host of clubs trailing him. But the Otib Foruma player is thought to favour a move to Gary Johnson's team.

HAHA LOVE IT!

Cant wait to see if they publish that one.

Very good :clapping:

If they show this one i'll eat my BCFC cap!

The forward, who bagged 28 goals in 36 games in the Portuguese second division last season for his club Otib Foruma, is said to be keen about a move to English football, having watched fellow countryman, Christiano Ronaldo, make such a huge impact in England.

Edson is out of contract this Summer and is sure to have a host of clubs trailing him. But the Otib Foruma player is thought to favour a move to Gary Johnson's team.

It's on there now.

I hope Adam asks GJ about this strong rumour in an interview about targets over the summer. :D

It's on there now.

I hope Adam asks GJ about this strong rumour in an interview about targets over the summer. :D

I'm not happy about this, 28 goals in 30 odd games, and now the whole world knows about him. We should have got in there sooner, sorry but I think we may have missed out on this one. Not good enough!!!

It's on there now.

Very good. :clapping:

Only problem now is the leaking of said info will have surely sent his valuation soaring, can we afford the extra pint of Cider, or do you think he will be tempted by Ferguson's offer of 2 Brown ales? :laugh:

I'm not happy about this, 28 goals in 30 odd games, and now the whole world knows about him. We should have got in there sooner, sorry but I think we may have missed out on this one. Not good enough!!!

My sentiments exactly. Whoever leaked this story to the press should be banned from OTIB.

Archived