IGNORED

Rumours

Guest Eamer

Guest Eamer
Everton are said to be close to sealing a deal for Bristol City's young Welsh u'21 full back Christian Ribeiro with the fee set to be around £500,000.

That's already been mentioned in another thread.

Welcome to the forums anyway...

how about "the pacy right winger dollymarienio is to sign from the portuguese side forumesta for a reported fee of £1.5 million"

:winner_third_h4h:

Edson (or someone) go on dare ya to get it on there, if only so I can laugh my arse off at that joke of a site, and being the first bird to sign for a mens team!

How about South Korean international Do Li Ma Ri? The young striker is unique for a Korean in being a natural blonde, inherited from his gorgeous English mother? :whistle2:

Done

Bristol City boss, Gary Johnson is believed to be interested in Korean international Do Li Mari. The midfielder, better known as Dolly, currently plays for Korean side, Suki Fuki

Johnson is aware of the huge interest in English football in the far east, and is keen to tap into that market by signing a well known Korean player.

Done

Bristol City boss, Gary Johnson is believed to be interested in Korean international Do Li Mari. The midfielder, better known as Dolly, currently plays for Korean side, Suki Fuki

Johnson is aware of the huge interest in English football in the far east, and is keen to tap into that market by signing a well known Korean player.

Ha, Surley your not going to get away with playing for Suki Fuki :noexpression:

Done

Dolly I have to say I'm shocked. I'm not of course, I just have to say it apparently. :innocent06:

Let's hope that on these spinning plates we have omelettes made from good eggs - because, as we know, you cannot make a good omelette from only bad eggs.. la la la :noexpression:

Nor should you count your chickens or put all your eggs in one basket, all very true when dealing with transfers!

• Admin
Martin Paterson , Scunthorpe has put in a transfer request and wants to stay in the Championship . Not bad 13 goals in a relegated side....

Got a feeling we'll be targetting greater pedigree than that this Summer. :fingerscrossed:

People i just have to say that even though sat in work bored off my nads this is so doin my swede in Johnson says "WAIT UNTIL WE SAY" now not wanting to be a killjoy but some of you lot really need to get out more especially when its nice out ENJOY THE SUMMER and as the great public enemy said don't BELIEVE THE HYPE its all about selling papers and gettin website hits :laugh:

Darius Vassell's name seems to have been linked with us on the ever so reliable Wikipedia. :fingerscrossed:

Would be quality in this league but like I said in another thread his wages would surely be a problem. Played for England not to long a go would imagine hes on about 40 grand a week.

Archived