IGNORED

Transfers

robinsrule

what do you think think gary should do do, improve the squad and bring in some new blood or keep the squad and the teeam spirit?

one or two new players wont hurt and thats proberly what heel do. i have heard a rumour that garys trying to get Eastwood from wolfs?

so if you were i garys boots what would you do and who would you buy.

:city: come on you reds :city:

what do you think think gary should do do, improve the squad and bring in some new blood or keep the squad and the teeam spirit?

one or two new players wont hurt and thats proberly what heel do. i have heard a rumour that garys trying to get Eastwood from wolfs?

I'd ask him to buy you a new dictonary, or pay for English lessons :noexpression:

Failing that Dave kitson would be nice

I'd ask him to buy you a new dictonary, or pay for English lessons :noexpression:

Failing that Dave kitson would be nice

I thought the unoficial rule here was attack the post not the poster.

but i guess thats boring for some .

(you can tell me to get a dictionary as well now )

:englandsmile4wf:

I would like to see:

Left-Back - Tommy Spurr

Right Winger - Dave Cotterill/Lee Croft/Wade Elliot

Striker - Nicky Maynard

Striker - Martin Paterson/Joe Garner

Although I'm sure there are foreign equivalents available for a smaller cost

Hasnt he got a long term injury?

Have a well deserved holiday after the last ten months' hard graft and come back in a couple of weeks time fully refreshed for next season.

No offence, GJ, but you looked understandably knackered when I last saw you interviewed!

As for what he should do in the transfer market, that's down to him, Pete Johnson and Steve Lansdown........

I am amazed that you would ask such a question.No team can ever afford to rest on it's laurels.And I have no doubt that Gary is fully aware of that.We must sign some fresh players.

I'd go along with that - possibly cover/competition at right back as well.

Right midfield - Libor Sionko.

Did well in yesterday's game for the Czechs and although 31, would offer a bit of quality and do a good job for us.

He looked like a McIndoe type of player.

He's had 9 clubs over Europe, some I've not heard of, and played last season for Rangers and now in Denmark with FC Copenhagen.

Probably out of our range, but if you don't ask....

Think he had a very good game yesterday. Never heard of him before. In general it's less money in Danish football compared to the Championship but his value must have increased quite a bit yesterday.

Have a well deserved holiday after the last ten months' hard graft and come back in a couple of weeks time fully refreshed for next season.

No offence, GJ, but you looked understandably knackered when I last saw you interviewed!

As for what he should do in the transfer market, that's down to him, Pete Johnson and Steve Lansdown........

Well done that man :clapping:

Let him have a well earned rest.

He is reported as saying he expects to sign players at THE END OF THE SUMMER :shocking:

At this time of the year players and agents are sitting back to see what are the best offers.

Roger Johnson would be a great buy, cost a bit, £1mill plus but well worth it

I don't disagree with you but I think the Cardiff to City factor means it's very unlikely it won't happen. Also, Cardiff have rejected a few seven-figure bids recently for him, one of which was from Ipswich. I'm quite content with Carey, Fontaine and McCombe. If Gary can find someone better than them for a respectable figure I wouldn't complain either, but I can't see it happening.

Garner's going to be missing for the start of the season so buying him is, in my view, out of the question. Possibly at January if he can prove his fitness for a couple of months but even then it may be too soon. I'm sure Gary will track his progress.

I was most disappointed to see Vokes go to Wolves for a relatively low figure. I can't remember if it was done before or after the playoff final but I'm sure we'd have been interested if we'd known which division we were in, and by the time it was decided, it was too late to make a move.

Still, I have little doubt that Gary will find a few gems over the summer, and there's still two months until the start of the season, so there's plenty of time. I don't think we'll get any of the names being mentioned. We may know of the players we sign, but they might not be those we wanted or expected.

Archived