IGNORED

Negative Goal Count Must The The Priority Next Season

Jags11

The Adebola's and Trundle have had their chance and must win their place back with goals on the sheet! They cannot bring their bad luck last year into the reckoning this season even though they train well Gary off the field of play.

With the wages we are paying them and the prices we deserve something special in the striking area even if we have to go abroad for solutions to our goals problem.

We played a lot of good football and some midfield work last year and if it wasn't for goals from this area we would have been more negative than we have been.

We ended well last year earning a bit more money but achieved nothing more than this. The supporters were astatic right up to the end then we hit our negative problem again! The supporters have given you nearly a full ashton gate each home game next season Gary and will be looking for new faces to solve our negative goal problems.

Do we need to change our style a bit Gary? Over to you? Last year WE DID BELIEVE but in the end a lot of expensive crying was done so over to you Mr Lansdown and Gary let's hope whatever decisions you make with new faces will be the right one's for the start next August.

AKT

I'm sorry but hasnt this been done to death already? I'm sure Johnson knows we need a couple of new strikers, he's not stupid. Why don't we just let him get on with it, rather than stating the obvious and 'telling' him what he needs to do? :noexpression:

The Adebola's and Trundle have had their chance and must win their place back with goals on the sheet! They cannot bring their bad luck last year into the reckoning this season even though they train well Gary off the field of play.

With the wages we are paying them and the prices we deserve something special in the striking area even if we have to go abroad for solutions to our goals problem.

We played a lot of good football and some midfield work last year and if it wasn't for goals from this area we would have been more negative than we have been.

We ended well last year earning a bit more money but achieved nothing more than this. The supporters were astatic right up to the end then we hit our negative problem again! The supporters have given you nearly a full ashton gate each home game next season Gary and will be looking for new faces to solve our negative goal problems.

Do we need to change our style a bit Gary? Over to you? Last year WE DID BELIEVE but in the end a lot of expensive crying was done so over to you Mr Lansdown and Gary let's hope whatever decisions you make with new faces will be the right one's for the start next August.

AKT

Yes, I'm sure GJ is readingthis tinking to himself....'yeah, we need a striker, christ I didn't realise that'....talk about state the bleeding obvious, having just seen 2 strikers depart the club.

Still, I'm sure Gary will take notice of you managerial experience and sign someone accordingly.

Go back to one of your football management games in the meantime.

manager = decision maker

fan = follower of thier team

let GJ make decisions and stick to supporting the team.

The problem with our support is we spend so much time slating managers for the things they do wrong and not enough time praising them for what they do right which in turn probably leaves them thinking "wow after I pushed this club so hard last season it's still not enough, i can't satisfy them no matter what I do".

Just look at all GJ has done in the very small time he has been here!!

We played good football in midfield without creating chances.

Tippy tappy neat passing around the centre of the pitch is nice, but we rarely make chances for our strikers to take.

:clapping:

I am glad I am not the only one who thinks this! don't blame the strikers if they don't get the chances to score...

:clapping:

I am glad I am not the only one who thinks this! don't blame the strikers if they don't get the chances to score...

I third this as well. If you have a look at the chances all of the strikers had last season not that many we're missed, we just didn't create enough.

Playing Devil's Advocate and being argumentive; leave the strike force alone and tighten up the defence instead.

Ipswich, QPR and Barnsley away = 12 goals against . Charlton, QPR and Barnsley home = 6 more goals conceded.

Playing Devil's Advocate and being argumentive; leave the strike force alone and tighten up the defence instead.

Ipswich, QPR and Barnsley away = 12 goals against . Charlton, QPR and Barnsley home = 6 more goals conceded.

I make it 5 against, at home. 0-1. 2-2. 3-2.

Archived