IGNORED

Ivan Sproule

Nogbad the Bad

Guest churchill gaffer

I hope it was a mistake!

The cameraman should have noticed it!

I bet he was paid a lot!

Hate to think Ivan was taking the Micky, That was Wembley! And a very big day out!!!!!

I hope it was a mistake!

The cameraman should have noticed it! :laugh:

I bet he was paid a lot! :laugh:

Hate to think Ivan was taking the Micky, That was Wembley! And a very big day out!!!!!

Are you suggesting Ivan's massive maulers might not be entirely his own? :rolleyes:

If so the joke's on me because I'm assuming they're genuine.

If you look at the full picture there are a couple of others on the front row with apparently outsized hands but Ivan's are truly outstanding, especially right next to Little Lee's. :yes:

The biggest hands I ever saw belonged to Barry McGuigan. For quite a small man they were simply ENORMOUS!

Yes, huge, bulbous shiny red monsters, you could barely distinguish his fingers.

Really more like grotesque giant tomatoes than a bunch of big bananas.

Just look at Ivan in the pre-Wembley photo shoot. :shocking::o

2ujlh90.jpg

A BIG HAND for Ivan everyone. :D:clap: :Believe: :clapping:

It's the camera angle....... and there was me thinking..... oh look at how he had buttoned up his suit

What with his tie sticking out underneath....... so who knows.... the hands may have it ;)

I think you'll find its a bit of an illusion as to me it looks like the cuffs of the white shirt have blended into his hands. His body position is alos further forward than the other two hence his hands closer to the camera an (and on his knees).

Maybe try specsavers!!!!!

I follow your thinking but surely this is not an illusion, or any digit enlarging effect due to camera angle as pondered further up by Dorset, these are truly gargantuan mitts.

It could be they are not genuine but Carey and Slocombe, for two, are also displaying hands that appear larger than the average but still not in Ivan's Huge Hand League.

Just like a Palestinian born in the Palistinian state of Palistine is an Israeli.

I suggest you do a bit of research

I've done more than enough research, hence my degree on Irish history, so don't try and preach. Irish to me, Northern Irish to you, best leave it like that

I heard how he got those hands, he was in a pub on the Northern Ireland/Ireland border and he was dancing on the table after serveral meads and buckets trying to impress the bargirl, mad as a balloon he was!!

and because it was a special day and his dancing was so special and the 4 leaf clover he picked earlier to add to his lucky heather collection had grown in border cowshit, he inadvertently summoned the powerful Shaymus David O learyus the lucky Leprechaun.

David O Learyus, the lucky Leprechaun was able to grant a wish to the impressed bargirl who immidiatly noticing the lack of applause for Ivan said 'Aah to be sure to be sure, oy would loike you to give him a big hand'

I heard how he got those hands, he was in a pub on the Northern Ireland/Ireland border and he was dancing on the table after a serveral meads and buckets trying to impress the bargirl, mad as a balloon he was!!

and because it was a special day and his dancing was so special and the 4 leaf clover he picked earlier to add to his lucky heather collection had grown in border cowshit, he inadvertently summoned the powerful Shaymus David O learyus the lucky Leprechaun.

David O Learyus, the lucky Leprechaun was able to grant a wish to the impressed bargirl who immidiatly noticing the lack of applause for Ivan said 'Aah to be sure to be sure, oy would loike you to give him a big hand'

Totally hilarious. Not.

I've done more than enough research, hence my degree on Irish history, so don't try and preach. Irish to me, Northern Irish to you, best leave it like that

Fair do's no point us bickering.

At the end of the day I guess its up to Ivan as I believe he has the right to both British and Irish citizenship

Archived