IGNORED

Rumour From Swansea

tinman-is-god

Check out the link - http://fansonline.net/bristolcity/mb/view.php?id=332, apparently Swans fans reckon that GJ is after Way, something i've heard also from a couple of Swans fans.

Seems like an old story re-hashed to me, weren't we linked with him a while ago? Would be surprised if he went, still, you never know i guess.

Could well be true. Gary knows all about him since the Yeovil days and he should be affordable.

Absolutely no chance of this happening. If he can't get into Swansea's side, how could he get into our side?

It wasn't so much that he couldn't get in our side, it's just that he's been injured for almost all of the time he's been with us. He was a superb player for Yeovil during his time there....he went back there on loan last season, and by all accounts played very well during his time back there. Maybe there could be a deal between Bristol City and the Swans.....any chance of us having your No:23 back as part of the deal...!!!

It wasn't so much that he couldn't get in our side, it's just that he's been injured for almost all of the time he's been with us. He was a superb player for Yeovil during his time there....he went back there on loan last season, and by all accounts played very well during his time back there. Maybe there could be a deal between Bristol City and the Swans.....any chance of us having your No:23 back as part of the deal...!!!

I sure hope not! our 23 is a superstar! Next season he will show all the doubters why they were wrong.

Sorry :innocent06:

Nice try... but he's our friend..... :dancing6:

I'd be crying if my wages haven't gone 200% after a one off game

Thats a bit harsh.....

Lets hope that Trundle can turn up in games more often next season. It'll be interesting to see where he fits into Johnson's plans when a new striker arrives....

Thats a bit harsh.....

Lets hope that Trundle can turn up in games more often next season. It'll be interesting to see where he fits into Johnson's plans when a new striker arrives....

Come on RR, was banter. But don't tell me he wasnt thinking about the wedge lost, I know I would.

(I can see him going as part of a swap deal).

Come on RR, was banter. But don't tell me he wasnt thinking about the wedge lost, I know I would.

(I can see him going as part of a swap deal).

Why would he go? He proved towards the end of the season what he can do and I firmly believe that with the right type of striker to play along side then we will see the best of Lee Trundle.

Why would he go? He proved towards the end of the season what he can do and I firmly believe that with the right type of striker to play along side then we will see the best of Lee Trundle.

I can see him going as a lure to get someone else in. As in possibly, as in maybe, as in perhaps, as in not for definate.

I rate him, but coud see GJ using him as bait for a bigger fish.

Jeez mate, you take every thing soooo literally

Trunds won't go anywhere. He will be a big part of this club next season and will hopefully fulfill the potential he showed towards the end of last season.

Not going up hurt him and the rest of the players as much as it hurt us the fans.

He will be trying his best like the rest of the players to not let it happen again!

Thats a bit harsh.....

Agreed. We don't need anymore sporadic glimpses fo LT next season, but I do feel he will play second fiddle to any new striker GJ brings in.

Not a bad guy to bring of the bench though :innocent06:

Trundle is the best striker we have! why in gods name would GJ let him go? he has only just got here, he has bought a house here and seems to have settled in well. darren way? no thanks

Darren Byfield scored more goals than Trundle last season and he's no longer at the club.

Strikers are assessed on thier goal return are they not?

Archived