IGNORED

Carling Cup Draw

Guest Garfunkle

Peterborough are a good outfit with plenty of goals in them. They will be on a high from promotion and will be looking to use us as a major cup scalp. I personally am looking forward to seeing Mclean, McKail-Smith, Lewis and Morgan from their current squad. I'm sure with the backing of Barry Fry they will sign a few this summer too. I'm pleased it is not a boot and rush team like some of the opponents we could have faced. The game will be a good one, they will play a full strength team, and we may play a few fringe players. Looking forward to it.

Ross Verbals

I hope they don't open just the dolman and the atyeo stand, i wouldn't go unless they open the east end aswell.

I think you'll find this only occurs for friendlies and the like

A full blown cup tie will have the full ground open

Besdies which....ST holders can purchase their seat for cup games if they wish (probably be something on OS to that effect pretty soon)

IMO it will be a difficult game (especially with our cup record) so looking forward to it

GJ has already stated he wont be going easy with a reserve line up

I think you'll find this only occurs for friendlies and the like

A full blown cup tie will have the full ground open

Besdies which....ST holders can purchase their seat for cup games if they wish (probably be something on OS to that effect pretty soon)

IMO it will be a difficult game (especially with our cup record) so looking forward to it

GJ has already stated he wont be going easy with a reserve line up

LDV tie -v- McDons a few years back, they had something like 29 fans in the east end, the dolman wasnt open.

I've spoken to my son and yes, he wants to go and thinks Posh are out, but it'll be a good game to watch.

Interesting looking at their forum; they've a guy called the prince who lives in Bristol.

Should be a decent game, and they should definitely reduce prices to £10 (Or maybe less for ST holders) to get a decent crowd. I think Peterborough have to agree to any price cuts, so they might object, so that there is less atmosphere to lift City.

Preston v Chesterfield

Chester v Leeds

Leicester v Stockport

Sheffield United v Port Vale

Grimsby v Tranmere

Crewe v Barnsley

Hartlepool v S****horpe

Derby v Lincoln

Notts County v Doncaster

Sheffield Wednesday v Rotherham

Shrewsbury v Carlisle

Wolves v Accrington

Bury v Burnley

Rochdale v Oldham

Nottingham Forest v Morecambe

Huddersfield v Bradford

Macclesfield v Blackpool

Walsall v Darlington

Coventry v Aldershot

MK Dons v Norwich

Wycombe v Birmingham

Brighton v Barnet

Gillingham v Colchester

Southend v Cheltenham

Swansea v Brentford

Luton v Plymouth

Exeter v Southampton

Watford v Bristol Rovers

Bournemouth v Cardiff

Bristol City v Peterborough

Charlton v Yeovil

Millwall v Northampton

Swindon v QPR

Crystal Palace v Hereford

Dagenham & Redbridge v Reading

Ipswich v Leyton Orient

Exeter and Swindon at home as well. Aiming for 91 (or whatever it is) before the the fat lady sings.

Should be a decent game, and they should definitely reduce prices to £10 (Or maybe less for ST holders) to get a decent crowd. I think Peterborough have to agree to any price cuts, so they might object, so that there is less atmosphere to lift City.

Agreed. Should be an interesting game and if ticket prices are cut we could be looking at a reasonably large gate aswell?

I've spoken to my son and yes, he wants to go and thinks Posh are out, but it'll be a good game to watch.

Interesting looking at their forum; they've a guy called the prince who lives in Bristol.

Nick Prince has been in Bristol for years

he's actually banned from the unofficial forum

http://londonroad.net/Forums/

i'm there , will try and get one of my cousins to put me up for a couple of nights :)

Archived